Are you experiencing technical difficulties, would like to report broken links/pages, have questions that are not answered below?
Pet Health | Empower Hour! webinars
How do I join Pet Health webinar?
Only All-Access & Community members can join Pet Health webinars (unless it’s free to the public). The link to the Pet Health webinar is sent to your email every Monday. It’s also on your dashboard.
If you are trying to sign up for the free webinar, the registration links should be in the calendar. And you should receive the viewing link in your email. If you haven’t – contact email@example.com.
Where do I find previous webinars?
Only Premium, Community & All-Access members have access to all previous webinar recordings. You can find all of them here.
Logging in | Account
I am having troubles logging in
No worries, let’s troubleshoot.
To login to the main website:
1) Go to https://www.holisticactions.com/login
2) If you can’t remember your username – use your email address instead.
3) If you can’t remember your password, click on “forgot your password” under the login form.
To login to the forum:
1) First, log in to the main website https://www.holisticactions.com/login and click the “forum” tab on the menu – you should be automatically logged in
2) If you are not, use your email address for the username and the same password. 3) If this is not working and you are a new member – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) If this is not working and you are an old member, you probably need to change your password in your account settings. After you change your password, log out and log back in – then your forum password will be updated to match. If something is still not working – please email support@Holisticactions.com.
How can I post on forum?
Only Community and All-Access members can post on forum. First – login to your account (look above if you are having troubles logging in). Click here for support on how to use the forum.
How can I cancel my account?
Can I get a refund?
If you are not finding the benefit in your membership, we are happy to refund your last month’s payment. However, if you are an All-Access member and you have already used your monthly call, we won’t be able to offer you the refund. Reach out to support@Holisticactions.com with requests.
Need help scheduling the 15 min call?
If you are All-Access member, you get one free call a month. The coupon code for that month comes in your email or you can find it on your dashboard. Click here for a video walkthrough of scheduling a call. If you are a Community member – you get a 50% discount coupon code in your email or on your dashboard.
Talking to a veterinarian
How can I contact Dr. Jeff or other faculty members directly?
Right now our faculty only serves All-Access and Community members. If you are an All-Access or Community member, the fastest way to reach our faculty is contacting them through the forum. Login to forum, find the faculty member you want to contact, click on their name, then click on “start conversation”.
If you are not a Community member, consider joining us. Or email email@example.com with your questions and they will guide you.
How can I find a holistic veterinarian in my area?
First, you are in luck because many holistic veterinarians now offer phone consultations. This is a reliable resource to find a holistic veterinarian: https://www.holisticactions.com/select
I have an urgent issue, what's the fastest way to reach a veterinarian?
Right now our faculty only serves All-Access and Community members. If you are not one of them, consider joining us.
If you are an All-Access or Community member, the fastest way to reach our faculty is contacting them through the forum. You can message the veterinarian directly or post a forum post. When you post a forum post, you can get feedback from a few different veterinarians and experienced members.
How to directly message a veterinarian:
- Login to forum
- Next to your User name there is a little envelope, click on it.
- Click on “start a new conversation”
- Under recipients, start writing Dr… and the doctor names will pop up – choose who you want to address.
- Write your message and click “start conversation” button.
How to write a post:
- Login to the forum (if you are having trouble logging in, check the “I am having troubles logging in” question).
- Click here for more support on how to use the forum.
Payments | Coupon codes
Where do I enter the coupon code?
Right above the payment information there is a sentence saying “have a coupon?” – click there.
My coupon code doesn't work
Here are some steps to troubleshoot:
- Have you made sure that the coupon code hasn’t expired?
- Try using a different browser
- If that doesn’t help – email firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't buy the course, it says I need to login?
If you already have an account with us, you have to login to purchase anything else. So login to your account and try purchasing then.