HOLISTIC ACTIONS! ACADEMY CAN HELP YOU:
Feel EMPOWERED in making holistic medical decisions
Focus on PREVENTION and avoid high treatment COSTS
Ways you can participate
- Periodic emails with valuable tips about holistic veterinary healthcare.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
- Access to some of our discussion groups, notice of new classes, webinars, courses.
- Receive weekly support and discussion with our faculty veterinarian.
- Attend live webinars and classes
- Receive all the recordings and valuable resource guide.
- Get access to all courses and resources.
Enroll in Holistic Actions! courses and learn how to:
- Prevent and manage dis-eases.
- How you can take specific Holistic Actions! to build and preserve vitality.
- At the moment we have 1 course available, more coming soon.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
Loved having the opportunity to attend your course. Feel I have a way better understanding of how homeopathy works. And certainly learned that symptoms are our friends.
You convinced me in the first lesson that homeopathy was what I needed to do for my 6 month old puppy, to get him from a dog, with ear, eye, stomach and itching problems to a healthy and happy dog hopefully for life.
Loved the reading materials/books you recommended… very helpful and educational!
~ Sue B.
Last night may have been a real life-saver for our nearly 18-yr old cat, Nora.
I questioned her being on thyroid meds after the class.
We stopped the meds.
…She inhaled [the food] and is perkier again. The vet over prescribes meds to the point where I will not go to her. Live and learn!
Anyway so WOW that was a GREAT CLASS LAST NIGHT!”
what is HOLISTIC ACTIONS! academy
Our vision is to educate as many animal guardians as possible about the holistic ways of caring for yourself and your pets.
Through top education, research, holistic medical decision making techniques we will teach you how to understand your pet’s symptom language, assess her wellbeing, use holistic treatment modalities, including homeopathy, create a team of support.
Any pet may suffer an injury or develop a problematic symptom. Especially those canine athletes who do activities like agility, flyball, herding, etc. This article applies the Holistic Medical Decision Making (HMDM) protocol to two common scenarios in agility. In...
Informational handouts, veterinary anatomy, x-rays, procedure images to enrich your knowledge base by doing more research on your condition.
Fresh food is healthiest for us. There's lots of research that shows this.Eating fresh food prevents and reverses many dis-eases like diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, obesity, etc.It's easy and affordable to do.You can help your pets the same way.Why not start...