Holistic Actions! AcademyEmpower Yourself to Take Control of Your Companion's Health.
Subscribe below to grab our free report introducing the 5 Holistic Essentials in your pet’s care.
Join a community of like-minded individuals:
You want the best for your family.
Holistic Actions! Academy Can Help You Have Healthier Pets.
Here’s how joining the Holistic Actions Membership can help you take control of your pet’s health
- Access licensed veterinarians and other pet professionals with decades of clinical experiences
- Prevent unexpected illnesses by building vitality and resistance to dis-ease
- Avoid unnecessary veterinary and ER expenses
- Use symptoms as clues to internal health
- Go beyond fresh food feeding and reducing vaccinations
- Help your beloved companion animals have happier and longer lives
- We will walk this path together
- You can prevent and naturally manage dis-ease. We help our members learn to optimize nutrition, minimize toxins and build a holistic healing team.
Take the first step to your empowerment.
The video will help you get started today.
To Educate and Empower companion animal guardians to help their pets lead happier and healthier lives!
Meet our faculty of dedicated professionals passionate about holistic veterinary care.
Dr. Jeff Feinman, CVH,
Dr. Christina Chambreau, CVH,
Jennifer Bridwell CnTPM,
Amy L. Feinman, B.S., MSEd
Our foundation supports the Humane Society, Angell Memorial Animal Hospital (Boston), the AVH Foundation and AHVM Foundation.