A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HOLISTIC ACTIONS! FACULTY:
The HA! faculty sends our prayers and best wishes to everyone throughout the world that has been affected by this historic pandemic. Our hope is for a better balance of the world and greater empowerment for all as soon as possible.
Here are 4 actions that can be used TODAY to improve immune resistance to any virus or bacteria:
1. Go on a “sniff walk” with your pet and breathe fresh air deeply for at least 30 minutes a day.
2. Eat darkly colored fresh vegetables and fruit such as wild blueberries and kale.
3. Do at least 50 HA! breaths (just say ha loudly) daily. These forceful expulsions of air help maintain good lung function and can help you detect respiratory problems early. Laughter, coughing and Kapalabhati breathing (from yoga) are three other easy ways to do this.
4. Experience positive emotions, like the sense of awe, when we witness the renewal of nature.
Stay safe, Vital and healthy,
Drs. Jeff, Christina and Sara along with Gail, Jen and Amy
Holistic Actions! Gold membership includes a free monthly 15 minute consultation to discuss your Holistic Medical Decision Making. To discuss other Holistic Actions! and to learn more about the Vitality and Balance System which describes how they work on a molecular level, just register as a Gold member and schedule time to talk.
Get support now:
- Feel more confident making HOLISTIC MEDICAL DECISIONS
- Focus on PREVENTION and avoid un-needed and expensive diagnostics and treatments
- Enhance your pets QUALITY OF LIFE and HAPPINESS
How to get involved
- Prior Empower Hour! webinars and course recordings
- The HA! research library and training
- Informational emails with things you can do
- Search for reliable replies to members on the forum (not Facebook)
CLOSED RIGHT NOW
Receive full access to:
- Licensed veterinarians
- Weekly live support and discussions with veterinarians
- Full forum and email access to ask your questions
- Vitality, Balance and homeopathy full weekend seminars
- All courses & invitations to VIP events
- Valuable resource guides
What our members say...
“I don’t know what I would do without Dr. Jeff and HA! While it seems like there’s a vet on every corner, finding one like Dr. Jeff, who truly understands healing and wellness is a needle in a haystack. I discovered HA! when I began searching for holistic therapies for my 8 year-old Golden Retriever, who was diagnosed with a bone and blood cancer.
We have formulated a plan to restore balance and strengthen my dog’s immune system so her body can heal naturally. He has been completely available and responsive to my questions and concerns. Thank you HA! for doing what you do!“
~ Andrea Libutti, MD
"I most definitely would recommend HA! to anyone
who wants to learn preventative wellness ( from vaccination information to flea control, to behavior), nutrition for their pet, and/or to help cure their pet from symptoms being experienced with the support and guidance of being mentored by 2 seasoned expert homeopathic veterinarians! You can’t get this kind of mentorship anywhere else!
I never expected such caring and friendship like that which I have received from belonging to the academy and knowing Dr. Jeff and Dr. Christina. I have had a few pet crisis and both vets have been right there to mentor me to a successful resolution!!! I am so grateful to have you both in my kitties lives!!!!!!
Thank you Dr Jeff and Dr Christina for loving animals as much as I do!!!”
What is HA! Academy?
We are a team of passionate and experienced veterinarians, dog trainers, and animal lovers; all of whom have a vision to educate pet owners about holistic ways of caring for pets.