30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are proud of our teaching material that comes with endless hours of research and expertise. Therefore we believe in the quality of education and support you will receive.
And we want you to be 100% satisfied and have an excellent Holistic Actions! experience. If you are in any way unhappy with the membership content, we guarantee
If you have any problems with the courses or webinars please contact us directly through website or email email@example.com.
You can cancel your membership in your account setting. If you wish to request a refund – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The information provided here is intended to supplement the recommendations of your veterinarian. Do not disregard veterinary advice or delay treatment based on information on this site. Nothing can replace a complete history and physical examination performed by your veterinarian.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited by copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We will never share your details with anyone.
Holisticactions.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st, 2017
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send informational emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes so that we improve and customize the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
After you have registered at this site you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing – it’s on the bottom of any email you receive from us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is intended to supplement the recommendations of your veterinarian. Do not disregard veterinary advice or delay treatment based on information on this site. Nothing can replace a complete history and physical examination performed by your veterinarian.
The information is provided by Holisticactions.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on it for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dr. Jeff. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Holisticactions.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Holisticactions.com -2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you reproduce it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system without permission.