THE HA! FOUNDATION
Created to help our four legged friends to live their happiest, healthiest, and longest lives
The mission of the HA! Foundation is to educate and empower pet parents to help their companion animals live the best lives possible through the application of P4 (personalized, proactive, predictive, and participatory approaches to veterinary care)
We do this by…
- Delivering the world’s leading expertise, community support, and professional advice on holistic petcare.
- Integrating the Vitality and Balance System (VBS) into veterinary medicine to advance P4 for pets.
- Introducing pet guardians to natural healing methods that restore, increase, promote, and sustain vitality and balance.
- Researching, verifying, and clinically applying effective yet gentle methods to protect animals from unnecessary and aggressive treatments and surgeries.
- Helping pet guardians feel confident they’re making the right healthcare choices for their pet using HA!’s Holistic Medical Decision Making method.
- Translating cutting-edge research into proven approaches for optimizing every aspect of animals’ lives.
The HA! Foundation Projects Include
- Spearheading the Molecular Vitality Project that translates research into clinical application. (This important research project integrates the principles of molecular vitality and balance with modern conventional veterinary medicine. The goal is to bring vitality and personalized medicine to more living beings. The results of the research are being published in medical journals, other articles, and a VBS book.)
- Supporting and teaching those who work with rescue organizations and shelters to enhance the quality of life of the animals in their care.
- Awarding scholarships to HA! seminars where individuals can learn to put Holistic Action’s core principles and treatment approaches into practice.
- Sponsoring the Molecular Vitality Project that translates research into clinical application.
- Re-connecting ancient healing wisdom with modern medicine through the Vitality and Balance System.
- Educating children about biology and the body’s innate healing capacity.
Many thanks to our generous supporters: members and donors.