Dearest dog or cat parent,
How to take good care of your pets is not always straightforward. There is so much to learn and understand. So much confusing information and so many important decisions.
Like should you vaccinate rather than increasing natural resistance, what should you feed (fresh or processed, cooked or raw food), how should you handle problematic symptoms that arise, etc?
It’s easy to feel alone, overwhelmed and lost in too much information.
What if it doesn’t have to be this way?
- What if we provided you with all the support you need to take care of your loved four-legged friends holistically?
- Teach you how to make safe, effective, and fully-informed holistic medical decisions?
- Show you specific ways to take care of your pets that promote dis-ease (internal imbalance) prevention?
- Gave you access to holistic veterinarians whose expertise would be just an email away?
That’s exactly what Holistic Actions™ Membership offers you and much more…
When you become Holistic Actions! Membership you will receive:
ONLINE OFFICE HOUR EVERY WEEK
Come by and ask your questions to receive our support and guidance. Learn about topics, ask questions.
EMAIL ACCESS TO ALL FACULTY
You can email anytime you have a problem finding your answer in our resource section. One of our faculty members will be happy to answer your questions.
ALL COURSES AND BONUSES
Each month we focus on a specific problem, like Lyme, thyroid dis-eases, cystitis, etc. You will learn how to interpret, prevent and treat them holistically. We’ll help you take charge of your pet’s health care.Past classes have included how to help lameness homeopathically, holistic behavior and brain dis-ease treatment, acute homeopathy, how to raise the allergy threshold “bar” to stop allergic dis-eases naturally.
The courses include:
- Pre-recorded videos sent to you every month
- The videos are followed by a live online class and a chance to ask your questions about the topic material and your pets
- PLUS member-only Empower Hour! discussions where we go into even more depth
FULL MEMBER-ONLY FORUM
In addition to Facebook group. Our faculty members are part of the discussions – so you can either search for the topic or start a new discussion.
To in-person events and cooking classes and demos.
HA! provides a strong foundation to allow my pets to enjoy a full and happy life. It is really a necessary perspective in a world where we cover up symptoms instead of using them to guide and discover true cures. Thank you, Dr. Jeff!
Christine (and Ronan)
Get access to licensed veterinarians and all of our resources
These companion animal guardians made the change, what are you looking for?