Dearest dog or cat parent,
How to take good care of your pets is not always straightforward. There is so much to learn and understand. So much confusing information and so many important decisions.
Like should you vaccinate rather than increasing natural resistance, what should you feed (fresh or processed, cooked or raw food), how should you handle problematic symptoms that arise, etc?
It’s easy to feel alone, overwhelmed and lost in too much information.
What if it doesn’t have to be this way?
- What if we provided you with all the support you need to take care of your loved four-legged friends holistically?
- Teach you how to make safe, effective, and fully-informed holistic medical decisions?
- Show you specific ways to take care of your pets that promote dis-ease (internal imbalance) prevention?
- Gave you access to holistic veterinarians whose expertise would be just an email away?
That’s exactly what Holistic Actions™ Membership offers you and much more…
We Have Your Back and Help You Do the Research
When you become Holistic Actions! Membership you will receive:
You’ll get direct access to veterinarians and other faculty members to have your questions answered and any confusion clarified in live group courses, by email, and in our forum. We will help you become empowered.
ONLINE OFFICE HOUR EVERY WEEK
Watch a demo of what happens during the empower hour:
EMAIL ACCESS TO ALL FACULTY
ALL COURSES AND BONUSES
The courses include:
- Pre-recorded videos sent to you every month
- The videos are followed by a live online class and a chance to ask your questions about the topic material and your pets
- PLUS member-only Empower Hour! discussions where we go into even more depth
FULL MEMBER-ONLY FORUM
Thanks to Holistic Actions! and their vitality and balance framework for wellness, I felt empowered to embrace Lady’s lameness symptoms. Even though I was worried about the possibility of Lyme. I was able to use her BEAM symptoms to make logical, holistic decisions that resulted in a healthy, happy dog. I paused, though, and worked with Lady’s homeopathic vet who gave homeopathic medicines. Within two days Lady was back to her normal self and continues to be so.Kim P.
Holistic Actions! classes truly retrained my brain in how I think about health, and illness, in not only our companion animals but people as well. My goal is to protect the vitality a young animal is born with and Dr. Feinman teaches you exactly how to do this. I am inherently more observant of behaviors, know how to examine my own pets, and feel more confident in the control I have over decisions about my pets’ health.
HA! provides a strong foundation to allow my pets to enjoy a full and happy life. It is really a necessary perspective in a world where we cover up symptoms instead of using them to guide and discover true cures. Thank you, Dr. Jeff!Jennifer Milano
Dr. Jeff, that was a *fantastic* session, and not just because it was about Ronan. I really like how:
Get access to licensed veterinarians and all of our resources
These companion animal guardians made the change, what are you waiting for?