• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Acupunturiest in Fairfield County CT

JamieK

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist in Fairfield County CT. I have a friend that has a 9lb 14 year old Papillon that has arthritis in hip or back or both. Homeopathic helping but she would also like to do acupuncture as well. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
Jamie Keever

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Jamie-

Sorry for the slow reply. There's a few protocol-based (this for that) acupuncturists in this area, but none that I've recommended in the past.

There is one person that I will investigate further if you'd like.

Can you tell us more about the pup's background, history, test results, etc.?

What have the holistic and homeopathic treatments entailed so far?

Does the pup already use an Assisi Loop?

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
About Dr. Jeff investigating the acupuncture vet further - he let me know at 5PM that his electricity is out and it is unknown when it will start again, so if may be several days for him to get back to you.

Dr. Christina

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello Dr. Jeff & Christina. After listening to last night's empower hour, I also would like to find a TCVM in the area. I tried the link to the TCVM.com site and it does not work. any suggestions?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello Dana,
I am in CT in the NW Corner(Kent). The awesome vet that I use in New York State is not taking new patients at the moment but I have on occasion, for chiropractic work, used Dr. Karmen Couret. She has a huge following in our area and also does TCVM and acupuncture. She works out of several places, one being in Southbury. Although not Fairfield county, it may be accessible enough via 84 to be an option. Karmen Isa Couret, DVM • Certified Veterinarian in CT
She's very nice. Hope this helps.
Jackie

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom