• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vomitting Puppy

LyndseyM

VIP Member
Registered
Hey everybody - while it appears my 10.5-week old puppies have managed to transition to their new homes beautifully, it seems as though one has fallen sick as of today.

According to her human, she tried a bully stick today (one that was not made in the USA) and also ate some garbage that had been sitting out in the 90-degree sun. She was given nux vomica appeared drowsy and didn't want to eat. Shortly thereafter she got up went outside and vomited in a dirt hole. It isn't known if she has diarrhea because she doesn't poop in the general vicinity of the home. I suggested arsenicum 30c because it seems to be simialr to a food poisoning likely from the garbage.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Lyndsey

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about the puppy.:confused:

In order to answer in context Lyndsey, I wonder what her BEAM is?

The higher it is, the less you need to dose.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
And the vomiting may have been nature cleaning out the toxins, so if the BEAM is good, I would not even be seeking homeopathic medicines. Just keep collecting symptoms.

If BEAM poor, definitely need more work.
Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom