• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vomitting Puppy

LyndseyM

All-Access Member
Registered
Hey everybody - while it appears my 10.5-week old puppies have managed to transition to their new homes beautifully, it seems as though one has fallen sick as of today.

According to her human, she tried a bully stick today (one that was not made in the USA) and also ate some garbage that had been sitting out in the 90-degree sun. She was given nux vomica appeared drowsy and didn't want to eat. Shortly thereafter she got up went outside and vomited in a dirt hole. It isn't known if she has diarrhea because she doesn't poop in the general vicinity of the home. I suggested arsenicum 30c because it seems to be simialr to a food poisoning likely from the garbage.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Lyndsey

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about the puppy.:confused:

In order to answer in context Lyndsey, I wonder what her BEAM is?

The higher it is, the less you need to dose.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
And the vomiting may have been nature cleaning out the toxins, so if the BEAM is good, I would not even be seeking homeopathic medicines. Just keep collecting symptoms.

If BEAM poor, definitely need more work.
Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom