• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat just had Kittens and got a Rabies Vax!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Pearl just had Kittens a few days ago. She was constpated and taken to the Holistic Vet who gave her an Enema and Rabbies Vaccine!

Cannot get Lyssin for a few weeks. Can we give Thuja & Silicea? 30c? Once enough or more?
Is this safe with Pearl Nursing 4 Kittens?
@Dr. Jeff @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jean Hofve

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Hmmm... need to speak with that vet!

I would get spirit essence (jackson galaxy solutions) Vaccine Detox and give for 2 weeks.

I would not give a homeopathic remedy without individualizing and if there are symptoms.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I agree with Christina about speaking with the vet and no routine dosing based just on vaccination. Especially in a new mom.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
She gave 3/4 ml water with Silicea already.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hmmm... need to speak with that vet!

I would get spirit essence (jackson galaxy solutions) Vaccine Detox and give for 2 weeks.

I would not give a homeopathic remedy without individualizing and if there are symptoms.

Dr. Christina
@Dr. Christina Thank you! Jane ordered the Jackson Galaxy and so far Pearl doing well.
Maybe the tiny bit of Silicea will help her Poop!
Oh poor Mama had to get an Enema for constipation! Does this happen to Cats often…like Humans? 🙏🏻

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh poor Mama had to get an Enema for constipation! Does this happen to Cats
Constipation in cats is not uncommon. Not as much for new moms (who are usually on the younger side).

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Good to know. She has had many Litters & She isn’t young. This is her last Litter. My friend just got her this year.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom