• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Video demonstrations of BEAM interpretation.

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Hello - I apologize if this is a silly request...Do we have on the Forum or on HA! video demonstrations of interpreting a pet’s BEAM?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Not yet, but video demonstrations are a great idea.

What specifically would you or anyone here (just post below) like to see?

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
As you stated in another post, look for BEAM and not just the symptoms...but sometimes, if not most of the times, symptoms are closely related to BEAM (if I noticed correctly). My dog's coughing, for example, may be a symptom of heart disease and/or collapsing trachea, and due to his coughing, he may be in some distress, hence, his mood and/or behavior may be affected. I hope there's something that can help us Guardians be able to distinguish and interpret the two ... thus providing homeopath vets the best reports possible. I hope that makes sense. :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
BEAM can help you determine the severity of the cough or any particular symptom.

For example, a coughing dog with normal BEAM and who is running around, may just have a mild allergy or kennel cough.

Compared to the coughing dog with decreased BEAM who can't even walk 4 feet who is much more likely to be coughing from heart dis=ease.

Increased BEAM=Curative

Normal BEAM=minor or less severe symptoms

Decreased BEAM=worrisome

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks for the wonderful clarifications. I understand it now! You’re such a wonderful teacher!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom