• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lyme and Anaplasmosis

Whitwelch

VIP Member
Registered
Siren, my 4 year old Bernese Mountain dog has tested positive for Lyme for a couple years now. She hasn’t had any symptoms so I’ve been supporting her with supplements and Ledum, and Hepato liver support, which is working. Her C6 in October was 588, now it’s 318. She just tested positive for Anaplasmosis and her kidney values are concerning to the vet who did the blood draw. They are all on the high end of the range and he’s worried about her kidneys getting worse. He knows I don’t want to give Doxy, and suggested some supplements with Chinese Herbs. He recommended Trans-Resveratol( from Japanese Knotweed). Artemisinin for the Lyme, and a kidney formula. These are all from Doctor’s Best brand. I don’t know anything about that brand and was wondering if anyone has any insight. Thanks for your help

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Nope. However, if your vet recommended using these supplements then they should be fine.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom