• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lyme and anaplasmosis

Kbooth

Registered
My 7 year old lab has tested positive for a couple years for Lyme and just tested positive for anaplasmosis. He also has a high Kidney value in one kidney, a 2 when suppsoe to be .5-1.5. They said his cbc levels are fine and he shouldn’t be having any symptoms the Lyme and anaplasmosis. They want me to do a low protein diet ( no) and that was it. But He is having symptoms though, lethargy, doesn’t want to go on his walks, maybe fever hard to tell, but he feels hotter than normal and probably joint pain. Licking limbs( thought it was allergies). He does have hip and elbow dysplasia. These been going on for a while but I thought it was because it’s been so hot here My natural pet store wants me to do raw feeing and I can’t. Is there anything I can do or give him to help him with the Lyme and anaplasmosis? I don’t want to ask for antibiotics if not needed , but He’s just not himself. Thank you! Also this is my first post, so please excuse me if I missed something.
He is neutered and has had his vaccine.
I used natural tick and flea stuff( obviously didn’t help) and I don’t give heart worm pill.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome to HA! and thanks for making your first post!
Is there anything I can do or give him to help him with the Lyme and anaplasmosis?
Lots and lots!! They all come down to supporting his inner balance and increasing his vitality and cellular energy.

Going through the HA! 101 course is a great way to start learning more.

The Lyme course might also be a useful resource.

Here's one of the potentially helpful (for any tick-born disease) supplements:

Kbooth

Registered
Welcome to HA! and thanks for making your first post!

Lots and lots!! They all come down to supporting his inner balance and increasing his vitality and cellular energy.

Going through the HA! 101 course is a great way to start learning more.

The Lyme course might also be a useful resource.

Here's one of the potentially helpful (for any tick-born disease) supplements:

Thank you so much! When I got your message last night I went straight to the Lyme course and am looking forward to doing the 101 today. I went right to the store today and got the arsenicum album, actually I bought all three of them just in case, but started the Areseicum as soon as I got home. Hopefully it does the trick, thank you so much!

Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wonderful!

Like Larry's Lyme (his response to Ars is documented somewhere on Youtube and on this forum.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I am so glad the remedy helped. In the 101 class, I would follow guidelines in lesson 5 to create your holistic team. The article on finding a holistic veterinarian is a great one to read and then follow the steps of finding everyone who is in your area (multiple web sites listed that you have to research) and maybe adding in a phone consulting homeopathic vet, too.

Because you may forget some of the symptoms and the great response to the Arsenicum, now would be a great time to start keeping a journal. Download at Non member login - Holistic Actions!

Dr. Christina

Kbooth

Registered
I am so glad the remedy helped. In the 101 class, I would follow guidelines in lesson 5 to create your holistic team. The article on finding a holistic veterinarian is a great one to read and then follow the steps of finding everyone who is in your area (multiple web sites listed that you have to research) and maybe adding in a phone consulting homeopathic vet, too.

Because you may forget some of the symptoms and the great response to the Arsenicum, now would be a great time to start keeping a journal. Download at Non member login - Holistic Actions!

Dr. Christina
Thank you so much. Im sorry I missed this message. The only thing that hasn’t been fixed is his fatigue /lethargy or non willingness to do things. Like he gets excited to go for a walk, but then only wants to go a few houses down and come back . He used to love to walk and walk and go for car rides. He doesn’t want to go in the car anymore, idk maybe his joints hurt? I did switch him
To fresh food, he gets farmers dog. I had him on the AR but stopped when he improved. He has better tick prevention in place, he has probiotics and the bor l immune( I will continue for the three months suggests) he takesglucosamine/chondrontin for his hip and elbow dysplasia. Any suggestions for the fatigue/ unwillingness to do his regular walks? This all started this spring after his tick bite, before the anaplasmosis positive test. He is also frightened of everything now, noises, people, bikes, he doesn’t want to leave the yard. Thank you! I’m still working my way through all the info available on the website!

Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Kbooth

Registered

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Kellie!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest