• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Humic acid or probiotic

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
I wanted to start to detoxify gently my kitties but need to make sure their Microbiome is ready. Right now they are both on Animal Essentials Enzyme and Probiotic, but I did some research and see there is a product called Ion Gut Health for Pets. It is made by Ion Biome, and has humic acid. I know a bit about humic acid, particles are slightly bigger and was wondering if anyone has had experience with using this product. It is suppose to tighten the gut cells and help Microbiome. Any thoughts....

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi JoAnn.

It's a great and unique product from an interesting source.

However, I haven't seen any clinical responses yet.

A trusted chiropractor client of mine says some patients respond, but over 1/2 do not.

One thing we know about the microbiome is that variety and balance are important. This supplement is a great one to use in your rotation of various probiotics for your kitties.

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff, Teddy just had another Animalbiome stool test I think I’ll wait to see the results but he seems to be strong enough to begin detoxifying with Animal Essentials detox blend. Your thoughts.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I agree JoAnn! Keep up the wonderful work with helping Teddy.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom