• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

covid vaccination

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
This was inevitable Julie.

A dog and cat version may be coming too.

As one of the comments says in the article: "follow the science".

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
So thankful for this site! Thank you Dr Jeff, for all the informa In these trying times!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're very welcome Joann!

I look forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Empower Hour! webinar.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here's a bit of "historical" information from one of the people collaborating on development of a new covid vaccine:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Holy moly! Dr. Bridle's excellent letter to his university and the research he referenced is eye-opening:

An Open letter to the president of the University of Guelph:

https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uplo...the-president-of-the-U-of-Guelph_B.Bridle.pdf

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589- 5370(21)00194-2/fulltext;

PamR

Community Member
Registered
Hi @everyone!

I am starting a separate thread for this discussion so it doesn't get lost in the covid thread. That thread shares many of the resources and information from 2020 regarding the early months of the pandemic and is probably worth scanning if you haven't already done so:

However, all the info. doesn't address the BIG question nowadays about getting vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 (or not). I have my own opinions, which I am happy to share, but more germane may be those of highly esteemed MDs, NDs, etc. who treat patients with covid every day.

The detailed info. from them is dense reading, but worthwhile, so I will share it below. Before I do so, however, here are a few of my thoughts which might provide some helpful context:

I know there's been a lot posted on this subject and I don't know how exactly to do a new post so I'm replying to the post that came up first when I searched "vaccination."
I went and got the booster, I guess out of fear, and I'm feeling somewhat ill from it.
I read about Thuja as a possible remedy to take post-vaccine, and I also saw Dr. Jeff's note that ideally, a homeopath can suggest a remedy that is more specifically based on one's constitution. But in the mean time, any suggestions just to help clear out or quell symptoms? Many thanks.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Sorry to hear about your post-booster health challenge Pam. :confused:

Usually plenty of fluds, fasting, breathing deeply out in nature, is all your body needs to re-balance.

PamR

Community Member
Registered
Sorry to hear about your post-booster health challenge Pam. :confused:

Usually plenty of fluds, fasting, breathing deeply out in nature, is all your body needs to re-balance.
Thank you, Dr. Jeff.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom