• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat Bronchitis

Dana

VIP Member
Registered
My Moms 14 year old cat seems to have a case of bronchitis. It is much worse in the morning when he wheezes, coughs? (more of a clearing throat sound) and appears to have a difficult time breathing. I did a JSJ flow on him this afternoon which he seemed to enjoy.... Im thinking of trying a dose of Pulsatilla.... thoughts?

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
What symptoms of his do you think point to Pulsatilla?

I would need more to even make a guess.
thirst?
Diet?
change in behavior with the cough?
How long has it been going on?
Is it ONLY in the AM?
Any peculiars?
Maybe JSJ is all that is needed.

Dana

VIP Member
Registered
some greenish yellow eye discharge. his diet is not great... dry & canned (that will not change) he is less energetic in the morning when he seems to have a harder time breathing with a raspy sound. It continues throughout the day but better later on. He is not my cat so it is difficult to offer more peculiars. I picked pulsatilla because of the most common remedies for bronchitis, it seemed to fit the best.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom