• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat Bronchitis

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
My Moms 14 year old cat seems to have a case of bronchitis. It is much worse in the morning when he wheezes, coughs? (more of a clearing throat sound) and appears to have a difficult time breathing. I did a JSJ flow on him this afternoon which he seemed to enjoy.... Im thinking of trying a dose of Pulsatilla.... thoughts?

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
What symptoms of his do you think point to Pulsatilla?

I would need more to even make a guess.
thirst?
Diet?
change in behavior with the cough?
How long has it been going on?
Is it ONLY in the AM?
Any peculiars?
Maybe JSJ is all that is needed.

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
some greenish yellow eye discharge. his diet is not great... dry & canned (that will not change) he is less energetic in the morning when he seems to have a harder time breathing with a raspy sound. It continues throughout the day but better later on. He is not my cat so it is difficult to offer more peculiars. I picked pulsatilla because of the most common remedies for bronchitis, it seemed to fit the best.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom