• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Yeasty ears: Yeast Free Fido supplements protocol

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
I have a Saluki who is prone to yeasty ears since she was a puppy; is now eight. She is on Chinese herbs for heat/damp, and receives acupuncture which has helped in the past. As all the dogs flared up at the same time, and many others have had flare ups in their dogs in my area, I feel it is allergy". She is not scratching her body or licking, etc, but does sometimes also get yeasty looking in the folds of her vulva (which is a bit hooded) from licking. I have been looking at the Yeasty Free Fido"supplement bundle (I believe from Four Leaf Rover/Dogs Naturally) and was wondering if anyone had tried it or had any thoughts on it? Thanks! Cassandra

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Cassandra, thanks for continuing to look for ways to gently support the ears. I know that you are always working to rebalance the energy field so there are no "allergies" and no more yeasty ears. This is a great example of how we do need soothing support while striving to find the homeopathic medicine, or acupressure points or Bengston/Reiki/Eden, etc that is deeply healing.

Keep using your intuition and dowsing to select new products or therapies to try.

I am not familiar with that product so I looked at the ingredients and there are a large number of them in each of the 3 products. All seem organic and each can certainly be useful. I hesitate a little when there are so many combined.

Have you read what Greg Tilford recommends for "yeast" issues in Herbs for Pets? You may want to read about each the herbs in the red rover product to see about their interaction with each other and if they seem to match this Saluki.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Kim for moving Cassandra's post, and thank you Dr. Christina for sharing your wisdom.

Cassandra, for your pup with ears prone to allergic yeast overgrowth you may want to try wiping them out every day using:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, it definitely could.

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Thanks Kim for moving Cassandra's post, and thank you Dr. Christina for sharing your wisdom.

Cassandra, for your pup with ears prone to allergic yeast overgrowth you may want to try wiping them out every day using:

thank you...I ordered them :)

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Cassandra, thanks for continuing to look for ways to gently support the ears. I know that you are always working to rebalance the energy field so there are no "allergies" and no more yeasty ears. This is a great example of how we do need soothing support while striving to find the homeopathic medicine, or acupressure points or Bengston/Reiki/Eden, etc that is deeply healing.

Keep using your intuition and dowsing to select new products or therapies to try.

I am not familiar with that product so I looked at the ingredients and there are a large number of them in each of the 3 products. All seem organic and each can certainly be useful. I hesitate a little when there are so many combined.

Have you read what Greg Tilford recommends for "yeast" issues in Herbs for Pets? You may want to read about each the herbs in the red rover product to see about their interaction with each other and if they seem to match this Saluki.

Dr. Christina
Thank you! I didn't see these replies because I think my post was hidden in the wrong category I had put it in, ha, so I am late seeing this. I ended up ordering it and giving it a try, Yes, lots of ingredients but it was so bad I thought I would try. This trio of supplements actually addresses leaky guy syndrome, which I am not sure that she has but do know the stomach is related to everything (you taught me well) and she did have parvo, briefly, at age 4 weeks...

I need to read more. I have all the books. Thank you for reminding me to read. A half hour a day spent in my amazing library of natural animal care would be a good routine/ritual to start...

Thank you again,
Cassandra

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom