• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vomiting Pup

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
JoAnn, I think you may already have bottle of Phosphorus Q1 (same as LM1) from Dr. Judy.

You can also buy 6c pellets and add 1 to a cup of water to get the same gentle action.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Q potencies, also known as LMs, can be purchased in liquid or pellet form from many suppliers. I imagine Dr. Jeff makes up his own for convenience, and to keep things simple for clients. I have some bottles of his Q potencies dating back 20 years or so; they keep forever.

novasimpson

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello!

Tater Tot update.

Silica q2 5/1 qtip on Sunday 5/9 x1 afternoon -disnt notice much change that day but the next early afternoon beam started to improve.

Noticed increase energy the next couple of days and better walking (energy increased as day progressed). Some excited, peppy walks!

Limp-still there but seems to decrease with movement.

Vomit: none since starting applesauce/pepcid. Still notice some lip licking.

Cough: increased last 2 days. Notice in morning, when I get home and in evening. "Hmph" coughs usually 6-9 in a row. When I got home yesterday -very excited but coughy and seemed like the deeper cough.

Poops: good-great firmness, all formed.

Beam-definite improvement since dose.

B:
Since dose, haven't noticed anything new emotionally. No fears/reactivity. Licking at top of paws at night

E:
Increased, more pep and playful. Increased pep and desire to walk as day goes on.

A:
Eating all meals and barking for treats.

M:
Playful, cuddles

Itching: 1, but very happy to get scratches
Sleeps through the night

I am going out of town later today thru Tuesday. Taters GMA is staying with her and her other human Catie lives 2 doors down.

Plan:
@Dr. Jeff
1.check in with them and if TT beam drops ask for them to dose Silica q2 5/1 qtip.

OR
2. (from previous plans) start dosing TT daily unless major change/new symptoms?

Thanks for everyone's input and advice!

Oh ps: I started Trixsyn on Tuesday. And she still gets: allergy support, small amount of dia-assist, probiotic, vitD, calcium supps, mvi

I had stopped the respiratory support and immuno support when she started vomiting more and refusing food (thought maybe smell could decrease her desire to eat the food). Thinking about restarting since cough increasing/allergy season?

❤️❤️❤️

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Nova-

I'm psyched to hear that she had a response to the Q2!:snowman:

Because of the response, I think Plan 1 is the way to go.

Enjoy your trip.✈️

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom