• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vet or vet tech visit southern Dutchess County New York

LauraK

VIP Member
Registered
I am looking for a vet or vet tech who would do house calls for heartworm titres twice yearly in southern Dutchess County New York. Any leads or referrals would be appreciated. Thank you!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Laura-

@jsqueglia or @claudiahaas may know someone up your way.

I'll ask Claudia to reply, and Jackie will hopefully get notified about this post by email.

jsqueglia

VIP Member
Registered
Hello!
I only know of one traveling vet in that area. Dr. Pavel Mihok (Dr. Paul) I have not used him myself but have a friend who really likes him and he was a word of mouth referral for her. He is an Alternative veterinarian which is awesome and he worked for Dr Marty at Smith Ridge for several years. But now he is a traveling vet practicing alternative medicine. TCVM, some homeopathy, proper feeding, supplements and uses caution with vaccinations. My friend loves his manner. He really loves his patients and sits on the floor with her Boston Terrier and the dog loves him.
I would give him a try myself but I live just across the border in Kent, CT.

Alternative Mobile Veterinary Service
Although the website is out of date I believe the contact phone numbers are current.

He lives in Newtown,CT but only practices in NYS. My friend lives in Dover, NY
Hope this is helpful.
Jackie

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic, thanks so much Jackie!

Dr. Paul's mobile practice will be a wonderful a resource.

LauraK

VIP Member
Registered
Hello!
I only know of one traveling vet in that area. Dr. Pavel Mihok (Dr. Paul) I have not used him myself but have a friend who really likes him and he was a word of mouth referral for her. He is an Alternative veterinarian which is awesome and he worked for Dr Marty at Smith Ridge for several years. But now he is a traveling vet practicing alternative medicine. TCVM, some homeopathy, proper feeding, supplements and uses caution with vaccinations. My friend loves his manner. He really loves his patients and sits on the floor with her Boston Terrier and the dog loves him.
I would give him a try myself but I live just across the border in Kent, CT.

Alternative Mobile Veterinary Service
Although the website is out of date I believe the contact phone numbers are current.

He lives in Newtown,CT but only practices in NYS. My friend lives in Dover, NY
Hope this is helpful.
Jackie
Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much for this information and taking the time to include all the details.
Best,
Laura

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom