Trying to register on this forum?

TechSupport

Administrator
Please note that registrations are currently closed for this forum.

You need to first register as a member at the main site: Holistic Actions!

Once you are registered as a member there, your membership will be manually activated here as well. You will be contacted via email to let you know when this happens.

If you are already a member at the main site, you do not need to register here and in fact you will likely receive an error message telling you that your name or email already exists. You just need to re-enter your password for the forum: ideally this should be the same as the one you used for the main site but it doesn't need to be.

Just log in with the same credentials you used on the main site. The first time you try to do this, you will be informed that your password is incorrect. Click on the Forgot password? link to receive an email on how to confirm your password. If for any reason you do not receive that email (be sure to check your spam or junk folder), simply email me at Tech Support to have it reset for you.

JoannC

Hi Dave, I did the above a few days ago and that is when the trouble started. The main site was ok but even with the temp password you gave me and then trying to match that with the main password the main site password did not work. I sent you my number in case you need to call me. Thank you.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Members online

Latest posts