• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Symptoms of vaccinosis recommendation for remedy

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I am going to go to the market today and purchase Thuja 30c. I asked about this months ago. I need to know 1. if it is too late to administer it post Blossom's vaccinations Sept 2022 and her last and second shot of the DHLLP2 on Sept 30th the day I picked her from the shelter? It has been almost 7 months from the time I first posted that her energy (Pitcairn would call it vital force) was akin to the 14 year old dog I had. This was BIG. I reported her walking was slow. She is 4 years old or less. So this was a symptom of vaccinosis. I thought it was the trazadone and took her off within a few weeks. Since that, I reported here of her intermittent slow walking that progressed with cheek puffing added on the past few months. Dr. Karen Becker lists symptom of vaccinosis with respiratory and lethargy being 2 of them. She also, as I reported here, the day after I got her from the shelter I took her for a ride and she had "behavior" issue (another symptom of vaccinosis), she freaked out in panic riding in the car after 10 minutes but rode home from the shelter 4 hours without any issue except overactivity. Dr. Marty whom I worked with for years would say symptoms are seen up to 45 days post vaccine. So already I reported 3 symptoms here but no remedy like Thuja was suggested and didn't you say she had "no symptoms" (what is slow walking, lethargy and lack of Oxygen and behavior issues/anxiety?) and that remedies are not given unless there are symptoms? It's not rocket science to know this poor dog's body has been assaulted by veterinary medicine. It hit me last night that she HAS HAD symptoms since the first week I had her! Although I disagree with you that only when symptoms are seen should homeopathy be done (Dr. Will Falconer, Dr. Karen Becker and Dr. Dodds and Dogs Naturally Magazine and others do not quite agree.) They, as I understand, give remedies to neutralize the vaxes and toxins at a molecular level BEFORE symptoms set in. If you think about cancer---it starts at an energetic level, progresses to a cellular level and then symptoms are a LATE FINDING. As in Blossom's case, she now has constant puffing of cheeks and slow walking. Took her 60plus minutes to walk less than one mile. You did not like me saying "poor Blossom" but it is heartbreaking to see her struggle. If I can't help her I will put her down. Anyone should try breathing through a paper bag in 80 degree weather and poo poo the symptom and say "she has no symptoms." I also spent over 400 dollars on energy tapping on some doll that did seem to make her pace any better. Actually after that session she was slow walking all the time and puffing. I spent 800 dollars on full blood work which is not all back yet. But my point is this could all have been possibly avoided giving her the remedies I read about and have used on other dogs with success. Pitcairn would say if symptoms are not addressed right away they potentially become life long. Blossom also does not drink water. I seen her drink 5 times in 7 months. I have fed her god food, made her happy, pet her, walked her, spend most of the day with her. She needed a remedy. I was told to stop worrying. Unfortunately I have been told this by vets with other dogs. Had I not stayed on the vets with the dogs symptoms my dogs would not have lived an extra 3.5 and 2 years each. Even a world famous vet expert and researcher told me Gabby's low albumin which I noticed over time, was "old age". I have saved my dogs by "worrying" that results in action. So I am not going to be blown off with Blossom now. A holistic vet told me about Gabby's behavior change not wanting to go outside was "because it was hot out." in spite of her always liking outside. She was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma in short order after her comment. At the shelter they reported Blossom as normal respiration, enjoyed her walks, and that she was in good health. She was an emotional mess in the shelter given al the shots, antibiotics, had kennel cough, flea and tick poisons, heartworm poisons. Dr. Pitcairn says that shots given in a weakened state would more likely elicit reactions. So with that, is it not apparent to all that she has vaccinosis? This has progressed because it was ignored. She needed a remedy. Now we have some "condition" more than likely due to all of the above and the failure to do anything about it at onset. Her reticulocytes and hemoglobin are increased and the vet said maybe some bleeding. Gabby had high reticulocytes with hemangiosarcoma. I have to do something NOW. So my question is: is it too late to give Thuja 30 as the aforementioned well known vets recommend to prevent and treat vaccinosis, how much, how often to give it. I discussed this on my 15 min calls months ago as well, but still no recommendation for a remedy to counteract her apparent vaccinosis. The word vaccinosis was not even brought up. A 4 year old dog does NOT walk like this. I've wasted time. I have given her chlorella to detox mercury but that was not suggested here. Food is not medicine as it is so depleted for animals and humans. I feed my dog quality food, expensive, grass fed everything. Something needs attention with the at least 4 symptoms I listed over the last 7 months. People give the Lyssin and Thuja with success but now it might be too late. This dog deserves better for all she went through. She obviously has vaccinosis given the onset. Breathing is a huge quality of life issue and the poor thing just wants to please. Animals don't show one fraction of the discomfort they are in. Please advise me on options to detox her with a remedy or I will just get Thuja today and give her a dropperful. Thank you.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Lil and other reading this,

You bring up some topics many will benefit from, so I am going into a lot of detail.

• What do we mean when we say not to worry?
  • Should remedies be given before or after vaccines?
  • If you, as an individual not yet trained in homeopathy feel strongly about giving a remedy (maybe your angels are suggesting it, or someone you respect suggests it) is it safe to give it?
  • How do I know if a treatment is working?
First, I forget if you are working officially with a really good homeopathic veterinarian. Who are your partners in healing for this puppy?

Next, vaccinosis.

In addition to the sources you quoted (none of whom are trained homeopaths), there are several webinars and handouts on the issues. As you know, there is no one correct answer and there are really no experts who have the right answer for every circumstance and every individual. As Grandmother Nancy said, we need to be present to what is happening now. Maybe in Dr. Goldstein’s opinion, at the time he wrote or said that vaccinosis is only present for 45 days, and that Dr. Becker said what symptoms often appear after vaccination. Their opinions may be different now. These are their opinions.

I certainly agree that Blossom has symptoms. I am out of town so do not have my notes with me to say specifically what I said. These symptoms certainly could have been a result of the vital forces being triggered by the vaccines, but not necessarily.

Should you give Thuja to Blossom? Would it still work this long after a vaccine? When a remedy matches the totality of symptoms, current and past, including possible triggers, it will be effective even if a trigger was decades ago. A man had been blind since a train accident 40 years before he saw a homeopath for multiple other problems. When selecting the remedy, the homeopath did not just say Aconite is perfect for symptoms after severe fright and give that. They did not give Symphytum just because it is good for traumatic eye injuries. They listed all the current symptoms, past symptoms, and knew that ailments ever since mental trauma may be an important rubric and Aconite was the best fit. The man could see again. Now, that homeopath could have then started giving Aconite before and after every possible traumatic event to prevent energetic imbalances being caused. However, that would not have worked because it would not be individualized.

Could you give Thuja now? Certainly. Yes. There is rarely a problem giving one or two doses of any remedy.

Will it work? Maybe. Your strong belief system may influence the effect. One of the challenges you will face in treating Blossom with deep healing medicines like homeopathy is in the needed experience to decide to wait or repeat or try a new remedy. A person with decades of experience may have a better chance of that. This is why we do not recommend a remedy on a 15 minute call. These are guiding, not treating calls. We cannot case take, then have weekly re-evaluation of response calls to figure out these next steps. You need to be a client for that. I do merely coaching, so I no longer have clients.

For you or a professional prescribing, you need to do excellent case taking.

Symptom list will include (and I suspect there are many more you have not mentioned)

• Breathing is a huge quality of life issue. Constant puffing of cheeks.
  • Slow walking
  • Panic in the car
  • Overactivity (maybe)
  • Thirstless

On a homeopathic intake the veterinarian would ask dozens of questions to quantify each of those symptoms so it would be possible to tell the remedy’s effectiveness after the best choice is made. Even if you have already given the Thuja, do this process.

EG – Is the puffing constant? That would mean 24 hours a day. Is it constant on the walks? That would mean from the instant you leave the house till you return? Does it start after ½ the walk every time, or is it random. Does the weather, or excitement, or time of day make it better or worse? Was it this way (however you describe it) from the first time you noticed it or has it gotten worse?

Do this for every symptom.

Add in 6. BEAM

Add in more if there are any of the early warning signs of internal imbalance.

Now, you give the Thuja OR the Lyssin, (or many suggest Ledum or Hypericum after any injection). Then you reevaluate daily for EVERY symptom.

You gave chlorella to detox mercury. Maybe mercury was not the trigger. Maybe a different dose of chlorella was needed. Or it needed to be given longer. The only way to clearly evaluate the chlorella would have been to have a good symptom list.

My recommendation:

Blossom does need treatment.

Give a dose of Thuja after or along with good case taking. Carefully evaluate the response.

At the same time (do not wait as there may be a lag time to get the intake appointment) become a client of a homeopathic veterinarian certified by AVH who is attending and/or speaking at CE conferences. While they will be evaluating response, you will also be tracking the symptoms carefully.

Remedies before/after any vaccines.

Some well-trained homeopathic veterinarians and human practitioners (many many fewer of human ones) have experience showing fewer cases of vaccinosis if they give Lyssin before or after rabies vaccine and Thuja before or after any other vaccine, regardless of the individual, regardless of what vaccine, etc. Or most of the cases they individually treated of vaccinosis seemed to mostly need Thuja. Others (myself) do not do that because we have more success waiting for any symptoms, then prescribing one of the 100 remedies that are ill since vaccines that most closely matches the totality of symptoms! In my experience from speaking to thousands is that many people giving Lyssin, Hypericum, Thuja, Ledum, etc still have animals with reaction to vaccines.

I, and others, have different recommendations to prevent the negative energy change that may be triggered from a vaccine, then we revert to individual treatment if triggering does happen. I find more success preventing vaccinosis using healing essences (vaccine detox), Reiki (and other energy methods) and strong health before administering the vaccine.

I want to address your comments about it being suggested to you not to worry. Many of our speakers, including Dr. Bernie Siegel, have strongly observed the effect of worry and fear on healing of pets and people. My suggestion is to create a beautiful “box or container” in your mind and heart to hold the worries. When you are on a fun walk and seeing Blossom puffing and you then start to worry about it you stop having a fun walk. Blossom is better when you are having fun. So as soon as you realize you are worrying, put that worry into the box. Later in the day, when not playing with Blossom, open the worry box and do the HMDM to decide on your next action steps.

Finally, Lil, know that Blossom is blessed to have you as a mom and you are doing a great job. Keep tracking the symptoms, trying different approaches as you have been doing, and all the other wonderful lifestyle choices you carefully make. Good work. Some animals, and people, just have more of a challenge on the journey of health.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, thanks for asking such important questions Lil and for your wonderful reply Dr. Christina!

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Lil and other reading this,

You bring up some topics many will benefit from, so I am going into a lot of detail.

• What do we mean when we say not to worry?
  • Should remedies be given before or after vaccines?
  • If you, as an individual not yet trained in homeopathy feel strongly about giving a remedy (maybe your angels are suggesting it, or someone you respect suggests it) is it safe to give it?
  • How do I know if a treatment is working?
First, I forget if you are working officially with a really good homeopathic veterinarian. Who are your partners in healing for this puppy?

Next, vaccinosis.

In addition to the sources you quoted (none of whom are trained homeopaths), there are several webinars and handouts on the issues. As you know, there is no one correct answer and there are really no experts who have the right answer for every circumstance and every individual. As Grandmother Nancy said, we need to be present to what is happening now. Maybe in Dr. Goldstein’s opinion, at the time he wrote or said that vaccinosis is only present for 45 days, and that Dr. Becker said what symptoms often appear after vaccination. Their opinions may be different now. These are their opinions.

I certainly agree that Blossom has symptoms. I am out of town so do not have my notes with me to say specifically what I said. These symptoms certainly could have been a result of the vital forces being triggered by the vaccines, but not necessarily.

Should you give Thuja to Blossom? Would it still work this long after a vaccine? When a remedy matches the totality of symptoms, current and past, including possible triggers, it will be effective even if a trigger was decades ago. A man had been blind since a train accident 40 years before he saw a homeopath for multiple other problems. When selecting the remedy, the homeopath did not just say Aconite is perfect for symptoms after severe fright and give that. They did not give Symphytum just because it is good for traumatic eye injuries. They listed all the current symptoms, past symptoms, and knew that ailments ever since mental trauma may be an important rubric and Aconite was the best fit. The man could see again. Now, that homeopath could have then started giving Aconite before and after every possible traumatic event to prevent energetic imbalances being caused. However, that would not have worked because it would not be individualized.

Could you give Thuja now? Certainly. Yes. There is rarely a problem giving one or two doses of any remedy.

Will it work? Maybe. Your strong belief system may influence the effect. One of the challenges you will face in treating Blossom with deep healing medicines like homeopathy is in the needed experience to decide to wait or repeat or try a new remedy. A person with decades of experience may have a better chance of that. This is why we do not recommend a remedy on a 15 minute call. These are guiding, not treating calls. We cannot case take, then have weekly re-evaluation of response calls to figure out these next steps. You need to be a client for that. I do merely coaching, so I no longer have clients.

For you or a professional prescribing, you need to do excellent case taking.

Symptom list will include (and I suspect there are many more you have not mentioned)

• Breathing is a huge quality of life issue. Constant puffing of cheeks.
  • Slow walking
  • Panic in the car
  • Overactivity (maybe)
  • Thirstless

On a homeopathic intake the veterinarian would ask dozens of questions to quantify each of those symptoms so it would be possible to tell the remedy’s effectiveness after the best choice is made. Even if you have already given the Thuja, do this process.

EG – Is the puffing constant? That would mean 24 hours a day. Is it constant on the walks? That would mean from the instant you leave the house till you return? Does it start after ½ the walk every time, or is it random. Does the weather, or excitement, or time of day make it better or worse? Was it this way (however you describe it) from the first time you noticed it or has it gotten worse?

Do this for every symptom.

Add in 6. BEAM

Add in more if there are any of the early warning signs of internal imbalance.

Now, you give the Thuja OR the Lyssin, (or many suggest Ledum or Hypericum after any injection). Then you reevaluate daily for EVERY symptom.

You gave chlorella to detox mercury. Maybe mercury was not the trigger. Maybe a different dose of chlorella was needed. Or it needed to be given longer. The only way to clearly evaluate the chlorella would have been to have a good symptom list.

My recommendation:

Blossom does need treatment.

Give a dose of Thuja after or along with good case taking. Carefully evaluate the response.

At the same time (do not wait as there may be a lag time to get the intake appointment) become a client of a homeopathic veterinarian certified by AVH who is attending and/or speaking at CE conferences. While they will be evaluating response, you will also be tracking the symptoms carefully.

Remedies before/after any vaccines.

Some well-trained homeopathic veterinarians and human practitioners (many many fewer of human ones) have experience showing fewer cases of vaccinosis if they give Lyssin before or after rabies vaccine and Thuja before or after any other vaccine, regardless of the individual, regardless of what vaccine, etc. Or most of the cases they individually treated of vaccinosis seemed to mostly need Thuja. Others (myself) do not do that because we have more success waiting for any symptoms, then prescribing one of the 100 remedies that are ill since vaccines that most closely matches the totality of symptoms! In my experience from speaking to thousands is that many people giving Lyssin, Hypericum, Thuja, Ledum, etc still have animals with reaction to vaccines.

I, and others, have different recommendations to prevent the negative energy change that may be triggered from a vaccine, then we revert to individual treatment if triggering does happen. I find more success preventing vaccinosis using healing essences (vaccine detox), Reiki (and other energy methods) and strong health before administering the vaccine.

I want to address your comments about it being suggested to you not to worry. Many of our speakers, including Dr. Bernie Siegel, have strongly observed the effect of worry and fear on healing of pets and people. My suggestion is to create a beautiful “box or container” in your mind and heart to hold the worries. When you are on a fun walk and seeing Blossom puffing and you then start to worry about it you stop having a fun walk. Blossom is better when you are having fun. So as soon as you realize you are worrying, put that worry into the box. Later in the day, when not playing with Blossom, open the worry box and do the HMDM to decide on your next action steps.

Finally, Lil, know that Blossom is blessed to have you as a mom and you are doing a great job. Keep tracking the symptoms, trying different approaches as you have been doing, and all the other wonderful lifestyle choices you carefully make. Good work. Some animals, and people, just have more of a challenge on the journey of health.

Dr. Christina
Dr Christina, you are so sweet and if I could click that emoticon twice or 10 times I would!! Thank you for the explanation. I would like to sign up with someone for homeopathy. So last night I pet Blossom so much her coat started to wear like a rug that wears through from high traffic!! She exhales with joy and she knows where the "petting station" is (at the top of the landing where she looks out the window--she comes running. I contacted the shelter and told them she is having issues and will not put her through surgery till I am ding dang sure she is 100 percent. I should find out later from my vet what the blood testing showed. I also scheduled a "second opinion" with another vet my friend likes on wednesday. Blossom and I have a connection that is very strong. I heard on some webinar, Oh, I think it was Blair Robertson the psychic medium saying that the degree of grief is related to the relationship. If you told me some stranger died, I would not feel like I do if someone, like a dog or close personal friend or relative died. My worry catapults me action and to overcome any fear associated with the action. To compartmentalize the worry would indeed take some 'work" because it is a tool to "get things done." Sometimes advocacy is difficult as I mentioned because I have to "go up against" what the vets are telling me as I mentioned in the past where I KNEW something was wrong with them and I had to push past the vets minimizing it.

So, I have to go back and thoroughly digest the above information to integrate past my short term memory. It will take some time to establish with a homeopath and feel I have to do something now. I agree we have to look at all her symptoms. BUT, I was going to now try Thuja 30c in the morning and Lyssin 30c in the PM for 4 weeks. If she is better and no concerns with the blood work, I will then do her surgery and give her Nux Vomica to detox the anesthesia afterwards. Just a note, the stores seem to be out of Thuja---I suppose people are using it on themselves to detox vaxinations of human ilk.

I emailed the shelter last night and asked them for baseline bloodwork if available and the BRAND of flea/tick/heartworm Blossom was given. I do not have that info so do not know how to detox those toxins at the moment but will research.

Thank you all, Mother Bear will go back into her cave and ponder next steps and pet Blossom who just soaks it all up. She deserves the best and no expense barred for her. She is living her best life.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Well blow me down---or should I eat crow---or maybe just a coincidence..... I just got back from her usual noontime walk and Miss Blossom was energized. I could not keep up with her at some points and no cheek puffing. Ran into the house to pile up her "babies" and thought my dry off towel was a baby she should be taking care of. No plopping on the floor to rest, just skittering around the house. Yesterday I pet her copiously and this morning when we come in she wags her tail wildly when she sees me pull over a chair to sit on so I could pet her. So maybe her renewed energy is transient or dare I say that really does work. Too early to demolish the wall of doubt but sure put a major "fault" in it. No cheek puffing, no real slow walking, no tiredness after the walk. Sure makes my day. Just keep talking even if it falls on deaf or doubtful ears at first.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes!???:snowman:
Well blow me down---or should I eat crow---or maybe just a coincidence..... I just got back from her usual noontime walk and Miss Blossom was energized.

Sure makes my day.
It's not a coincidence Lil. What you saw is the power of love, connection and positive thought.

I'm super happy that Dr. Christina's wonderful post resonated with you and helped you help Blossom.

At this point, just try to keep up the petting, love and positive emotions as often as you are able.

YAY!!:snowman::dog2:?⚡⚡??

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom