• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Suppressing yeast on skin?

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Is anti-fungal ointment (for skin yeast fungal patches) suppressive and therefore not recommended? I saw in another thread that it was optional. Thank you!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Cassandra.

"Antis" of all sorts are not recommended.

The full extent of the harm will depend.

It depends on the strength of the vital force and whether it is susceptible to the medication.

If so, it could be suppressive.

One thing for sure though is that this is a toxic chemical that can cause a reaction in every animal at a high enough dose. Irrespective of susceptibility.

In other words, think of the anti-fungal chemical as a potential toxin and stressor to internal balance.

It's much more effective to use homeopathy internally along with gentle topicals like Path Away or Vetericyn spray.

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Thank you. I am the animal...I caught something from a pet I was grooming for the first time in over thirty years of grooming, so obviously my immune system is low. I avoided the anti and it is finally subsiding with homeopathy and chinese herbs.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Another reason for not using creams, Cassandra, (as you may guess that I will say) is that if you can find the internal treatment - diet, homeopathy, acupuncture, your energetic healing, etc - that clears the skin, then you know you are moving to a deep cure.

If a topical stops the skin spot, you have no idea if there was deep healing.

Among other paragraphs, read #185 - 205 on "local diseases". "By means of this medicine, taken only internally, the general disease state of the body is lifted simultaneously with the local malady...The general disease state and the local suffering are cured at the same time..."

If a skin lesion is causing great distress you may choose topical temporarily, knowing there may be some consequences.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Perfect!

Good work Cassandra, and thanks for posting the Organon quote Dr. Christina.

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Thank you both. It turned up after a several other symptoms when my body kind of freaked out. Looking at myself as a pet, compared to five days of rapid heartbeat, the skin thing is a cakewalk...and I did think of Dr Chambreau telling me long ago how vets love skin stuff as opposed to the problem going deeper. The skin came after a a few other symptoms, so I can be grateful my body gave me something I could see so I could address it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom