• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Supplements to Support Broken Leg in Young Dog

HA! Support

Administrator
VIP Member
Registered
Hello @Dr. Jeff and @Dr. Christina!

This is a question from new member OksanaM:

My toy poodle broke her leg, she is 16 weeks old. It was a difficult operation. Since the fracture was complex, they wanted to amputate but managed to save the lag. What do you recommend with medicine, nutritional supplements so that everything heals as quickly as possible and save her leg?

I give her homeopathic medicines now it’s Aenica Montana D30 and Symphutum offecinale D30.

I hope for your answer and help!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy's broken leg and difficult surgery!?:pup:

The best thing to do now is to engage with her as often as possible, tell her you love her many times/day, gently massage and pet her, and do whatever makes her happiest like Happy Meals, Happy Dance (you dance happily and transmit positive healing energy to her, etc.).

And make sure that you are feeding lots of healing fresh foods (meats, heart and other organs, some cruciferous veggies, etc.), using bone broths, etc.

Tincture of time is what she needs most to heal!

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Arnica is especially useful right after trauma (the surgery). Once she seems to not be so painful and the bruising is gone, I would stop the Arnica.

The Symphytum can be continued, maybe weekly, but pay attention to how she is doing overall. As a member you can download the healthy dog journal, which can help you know if it is time to seek a more individualized medicine for her.

Learning one of the following energy modalities you can use that will help you and all your family for the rest of your life:
Reiki, HTA (healing touch for animals), EFT (emotion freedom technique), Bengston Method, Eden energy medicine, Tellington TTouch, Acupressure, Chi Gong, Tui Na, Tong Ren, WEBB, Quantum Touch, Prayer; Hands on intention; Prayer; Theta healing, Scalar Wave; Angels; Emotion code. We have covered many of these in webinars.

Keep us posted on how she is doing overall - eating, alert, pain, motion, etc.

Dr. Christina

Oksana Molander

Community Member
Registered
Arnica is especially useful right after trauma (the surgery). Once she seems to not be so painful and the bruising is gone, I would stop the Arnica.

The Symphytum can be continued, maybe weekly, but pay attention to how she is doing overall. As a member you can download the healthy dog journal, which can help you know if it is time to seek a more individualized medicine for her.

Learning one of the following energy modalities you can use that will help you and all your family for the rest of your life:
Reiki, HTA (healing touch for animals), EFT (emotion freedom technique), Bengston Method, Eden energy medicine, Tellington TTouch, Acupressure, Chi Gong, Tui Na, Tong Ren, WEBB, Quantum Touch, Prayer; Hands on intention; Prayer; Theta healing, Scalar Wave; Angels; Emotion code. We have covered many of these in webinars.

Keep us posted on how she is doing overall - eating, alert, pain, motion, etc.

Dr. Christina
Thank you for your reply, we will strongly follow your advice! She is showing clear signs of great recovery from the trauma. We will have an appointment with a doctor later today for her so we will get some more information soon.

Best regards
Oksana Molander

Oksana Molander

Community Member
Registered
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy's broken leg and difficult surgery!?:pup:

The best thing to do now is to engage with her as often as possible, tell her you love her many times/day, gently massage and pet her, and do whatever makes her happiest like Happy Meals, Happy Dance (you dance happily and transmit positive healing energy to her, etc.).

And make sure that you are feeding lots of healing fresh foods (meats, heart and other organs, some cruciferous veggies, etc.), using bone broths, etc.

Tincture of time is what she needs most to heal!
Thank you so much! Will definitely try your advices and make sure she gets more positive energy.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom