• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Q-Tip dosing

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Drs., I could not find much info on "Q-Tip dose" of remedy online and am very curious to learn more about this. Can you explain? Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for asking Christine!

As per the article, the small dose can be very important.

This is a small enough dose to work well and not aggravate patients that may be hyper-sensitive to higher doses.

The Q-Tip dose is the vet version of contemporary master human homeopath Andre´ Saine's toothpick dose.

That's really it.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
While dosing is important, when the right remedy is found, and the animal is not super sensitive, you will some improvement with almost any amount. Dr. Hahnemann recommended using the smallest possible dose.

As Dr. Jeff showed with Archie, just letting him sniff the Aconite triggered temporary improvement.

Dr. Christina

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Drs., great news - per Dr. Jeff's instructions, I gave Koby one Q-tip dose of Merc 30c on Saturday, and he's doing well so far - no more diarrhea and vomiting...his appetite had improved that he even ate some Answers' raw food (still no to supplements thought)...his energy's been good too!

I witnessed first hand the power of just one tiny dose of a remedy...this is very exciting and encouraging.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom