• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathy and conventional tick and flea topical treatment

ElenaD

Community Member
Registered
Hello Drs,

l have 15 mo indoor kitten and 7 mo puppy infected with the fleas. The issue probably is 1 mo old. I have read Dr. Christina e book. Both pets had the bath, I comb kitten a few times daily and haven’t seen new fleas on her, she itches much less but still have a lot of skin bumps. It’s much more difficult to comb the puppy. He has black double coat and a lot of It. I cleaned, vacuumed , steamed, treated with Only Natural Pet products the whole house. A few vets ( one conventional, two Holistic) advised to use the conventional topical treatment on both my pets to break the pest life cycle. I’m slowly warming to this treatment for short period of time , may be for 2-3 mo.

I set an appointment for my kitten Cleo with homeopathic vet next week. The question I have - will conventional topical treatment which applied on the monthly basis intervene with the homeopathic remedy if it will be prescribed? Is a conflict here and the homeopathic remedy won’t work as intended?
I have read Dr. Hamilton book chapter 2 and 3 and all his recommendation on this matter. I gave both pets Sulphur 30C one dose a week for 2 weeks.

Thank you as always. Your help Is invaluable.
Elena Dinets.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Elena!
will conventional topical treatment which applied on the monthly basis intervene with the homeopathic remedy if it will be prescribed?
Great question!

It depends on your pets' individual susceptibility to the topical treatment, as well as the timing of its' application.

Perhaps continue bathing, combing use animaleo essential oils and work with homeopathy before resorting to the topical.

Also, a fresh food diet, lots of purring, sniffing and happiness will help any itching or skin bumps.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom