• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

DHEA for incontinence

SheriS

VIP Member
Registered
We have noticed a reduction of incontinence since giving Fibi DHEA at 10 mg's per day. Thank you very much for this tip Dr. Jeff!
Can we go up on the dosage? If so, how much more and is it better to give two doses a day?
Thank you for any insights on this!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great news Sheri about Fibi's improvement with incontinence!

How's her BEAM? Are there any other newer symptoms?

In general, the need to increase doses of a supplement (or drug) are because the underlying energetic imbalance is "asking" to be treated...

Has Fibi had a recent urinalysis?

Did you catch Ana Maria's webinar last night (live or via recording)?

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Great result! I think I would not go up in dosage for such a small customer:) Ths is not a drug, but a naturally occurring hormone which is used by the body to produce more specific sex-linked hormones. More would not turn her into Charles Atlas, but may not be needed to produce optimal levels in her. DHEA does not work like a supplement or a homeopathic remedy; it just provides raw material for a specific process - so all she needs is SOME with which to work.
The adequacy may show up in bloodwork, but I would think the excellent behavioral result is the best guide.

SheriS

VIP Member
Registered
Great news Sheri about Fibi's improvement with incontinence!

How's her BEAM? Are there any other newer symptoms?

In general, the need to increase doses of a supplement (or drug) are because the underlying energetic imbalance is "asking" to be treated...

Has Fibi had a recent urinalysis?

Did you catch Ana Maria's webinar last night (live or via recording)?
Thanks so much Dr. Jeff!
Fibi's BEAM is pretty good currently. No new symptoms either. Her urinalysis prior to the abax was cloudy, had a little blood and puss. Since the abax it's all clear. We cut the abax shorter than the vet prescribed.

What I don't quite understand is that we had not seen results with the incontinence via homeopathy, so doesn't it make sense to give her any supplements that help the issue, (including cranberry and D-mannose)? How else do you treat the underlying energetic imbalance?
She's seeing the animal communicator every three wks who does energy work, she gets bodywork approx once every six wks w/ laser and Dr. Herman's homeopathy is ongoing. Plus, she has regular bloodwork.

We did catch Ana Maria's presentation. She was great!

SheriS

VIP Member
Registered
Great result! I think I would not go up in dosage for such a small customer:) Ths is not a drug, but a naturally occurring hormone which is used by the body to produce more specific sex-linked hormones. More would not turn her into Charles Atlas, but may not be needed to produce optimal levels in her. DHEA does not work like a supplement or a homeopathic remedy; it just provides raw material for a specific process - so all she needs is SOME with which to work.
The adequacy may show up in bloodwork, but I would think the excellent behavioral result is the best guide.
Thank you @GinnyW! I thought giving her a little more DHEA could stop the incontinence considering it's already helped so much as far as we can see.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
YW Sheri!
we had not seen results with the incontinence via homeopathy
Patience and persistence are the keys here. Just like the body's virtually infinite ability to re-balance, the correct homeopathic medicines and dosing will help her body be as good as it can be.
How else do you treat the underlying energetic imbalance?
TCVM, Bengston Method, Reiki, Healing Touch, chiropractic (removes obstacles to energy flow), etc.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@Dr. Jeff This is so interesting to me. I’d like to understand how you knew to give DHEA. I want to learn what to look for and why that worked. Thx

SheriS You’re such a good pet Mom/Guardian! You’re taking really good care of her! So glad she’s doing better!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom