• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Pre-treatment before getting the rabies vaccine

LillyH

Registered
First time posting a question. My dog Ruby is a 9 1/2 years old spayed female, Carrin Terrier. She is about 34 pounds and is in good health. She does have a few loose teeth. Her Beam is good. She will be getting her 4th rabies vaccine. Virginia does not accept titers so I’m stuck with getting the vaccine. For a pre treatment before the vaccine I’m giving her the Jackson Galaxy vaccine detox 4 times a day. One week before the vaccine and two weeks after the vaccine. The bottle says 3 to 5 drops. I have been applying 3 drops four times a day to her fur. I’m not putting it in her food. Only topical to her fur. Do you agree or should I add or change anything else??

Also when giving the rabies vaccine where on the body should it be given? I was told that below the hock on the outside of the right back leg. Is this correct??

Thanks In Advance for answering my questions

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
The key with healing essences is to use them a lot, so I would continue on the fur and also put a drop or two in her food. @Dr. Jean Hofve? She created the essence!

Also, if you know Reiki, or have a friend who does it, Reiki the syringe (or just put your hand on it or near it and pray/set an intent that it positively resonate with her), then Reiki the injection site afterwards.

Most importantly, do not worry, put any worries into a little box in your heart, play and be happy and assume nothing will happen (most do fine).

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Lilly!

Welcome to HA! and thanks for making your first post!! ? :snowman:

Most importantly, do not worry, put any worries into a little box in your heart, play and be happy
Yes! One of the most helpful shifts that we can make in order to help our pets (and ourselves and the planet) is to move from the fixed and often fearful mindset to one focused on the amazing resilience and regrowth of nature and all living things.

When it comes to vaccination, the more that we can promote balance, happiness and cellular joy before the shot, the less often will there be vaccine reactions.

This is the case for any physical or emotional stressor. The better balanced you can help Ruby be, the more resistant to any negative effects from it that she will be.

The concept of homeostasis, aka equilibrium, aka balance is know to be true and is well accepted in the science-based veterinary medical community.

Unfortunately tho, the idea of maintaining balance in order to minimize side effects from vaccines, medications, etc. is not necessarily reflected by every MD or vet. It's not uncommon to go to the vet with some health challenge like a skin or ear problem and hav the doctor say "while she's here, let's also give some shots".

I primarily hope that my forum reply today can help explain why it's best to avoid that. And why the best strategy IMHO, is to only get Ruby any vaccine when her balance is great.

All of the vaccinosis (dis-ease from vaccination) strategies discussed in the vaccine e-book (@aruna, I'd appreciate it if you point Lilly to it) flower essences, Reiki, visualization, etc are also great to use to help support Ruby's body. There's no downside to using any or all of them.

To dive a little deeper into maintenance of balance, it's helpful to look at physics and other definitive scientific studies.

Naturopath/homeopath Dr. Paul Herscu and engineers talk about "stress and strain". For example, when we lean against a wall, we are applying a stress to it. Because the wall is probably pretty strong, there isn't much effect (which is described by the strain it exhibits).

Symptoms are a biological form of strain by the body. In other words, when Ruby gets any symptom, she is "straining" in response to some stress that acted as a trigger.

BUT the stress can only cause abnormal symptoms if it is super large (like a toxic dose of a medication) she is susceptible to it. Just like a wall only responding to being leaned on if it is already weak.

Anyway, I apologize for this overlong and possibly confusing response, but the bottom line is just to help Ruby remain balanced by focusing on what brings her joy. These blog posts might clarify:

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I finally got back into the system! Yay!

Below are the full instructions for giving essences. Just getting the essences into the animal's energy field any which way is fine. :)

Also, we have adapted an extensive protocol for preventing vaccine side effects for animals, here:
Preventing Vaccine Adverse Effects | Little Big Cat - Dr. Jean Hofve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are several ways to give solutions to animals. Always do this first: Tap the bottom of the bottle against the palm of your hand (or shoulder, or other surface) approximately 5 – 10 times before administering. This activates the essence formula and should be done each time immediately prior to administering.

Put a few drops in your hand, rub hands together and pet your animal’s head, body, ears, and/or paws. If animals resists touch, you can simply allow the drops to fall directly on their fur.

Add 3-5 drops to water and food (Remember more drops does not equal better results). Add new drops when you replace the water in the water bowl.

Use our optional spray top to mist a room, carrier, bedding, car interior, litter box area, stall, trailer, or other specific problem area. Misting the house or apartment is a great way to treat the whole household. No need to mist the animal directly. Some animals may not mind being misted however, and this is fine.

Apply a few drops to or mist a favorite toy.

Your animal should think of receiving the Solution as a positive thing – like getting treats or petted! Try not to stress out your friend out while administering the essences, it will only undermine the success of the Solutions.

Please note: Solutions are not like medicines or drugs and need not be swallowed. Once the drops contact the animal, they are doing their job. Do not touch the dropper top, nor allow it to touch your pet’s mouth or fur. If the bottle dropper contacts anything outside the bottle, simply rinse the dropper in very hot running water for about 30 seconds before replacing it in the bottle.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom