• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Possible recurrence of pancreatitis

PamR

Community Member
Registered
@PamR Yes, I heat 1 tsp filtered water in a pan and when it starts to Boil..I add 1-2 drops of Kan Tincture and reduce by half to burn off the majority of the alcohol. I either give it in a syringe or in food.
If the tincture is alcohol free, you do NOT need to heat…just add it to food.
If the Chinese herbs are in granular form heat filtered water and add granules just to dissolve them.
I have not ever gotten it in a capsule form and i cannot get my Cat to let me give a capsule!
Generally, Dogs are less fussy about adding medicine i. their food than Cats.
Good luck! Please keep us posted.
The Chinese herbs and Acupuncture will bring your Fur Baby back into Balance!
BTW, Romeo only had 1 Acupuncture treatment and 2 days of Kan Spleen Support 2x a day and did a complete 180 degree turnaround that was permanent. I think thats pretty AMAZING!
Thanks so much for this detailed info. Do you think the herbs would work without the acupuncture?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Thanks so much for this detailed info. Do you think the herbs would work without the acupuncture?
Yes! The Acupuncture would work synergistically and they are often used together. I use the herbs alone, and they work. Both are helping the Body come back into Balance.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom