• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

My cat has cancer lumps on his right side middle in a line 3 or 4.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Thanks Lauren, I have just messaged them both, very gratfull
@LukeB
Please be careful with the MM. I have worked as a Nutritionist and Health Coach and had some of his understudies and people on his protocol get much worse!!!
I tried very hard to like him, but my intuition and extensive education just cannot.
I know most people that follow him are like totally convinced. Maybe it works for some, but I have seen the opposite many times. So please just be really careful. With your access to Holistic Vets I’d go with what has be proven to work from a Holistic Vets experience with this condition. Sending love & healing.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
i could substitute the orange with coconut water but for example
Good idea. There's no big problem giving citrus to cats EXCEPT that many of them will not tolerate it. Coconut water is great.
barley grass juice powder on his supplement recommendations but doesn't have spirulina so is it still safe?
Yes, that's fine as your kitty likes and tolerates it.

I wonder when I give the oil exactly.
Great question! The more that Lucky en-joys it, the more often to give ~1/2ml as a treat.

BTW-Regarding safety of AW's supplements for cats, most of the ones I know are OK (but may not be tolerated).

Have you tried any of the organic kale-wild blueberry smoothie?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Good idea. There's no big problem giving citrus to cats EXCEPT that many of them will not tolerate it. Coconut water is great.

Great question! The more that Lucky en-joys it, the more often to give ~1/2ml as a treat.

BTW-Regarding safety of AW's supplements for cats, most of the ones I know are OK (but may not be tolerated).

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LukeB How is your Kitty?
I just got dried organic greens(wheatgrass, barley grass & oatgrass) from Pawhealer.com
Romeo our Cat seems to like it, but only tried it 2x so far. I’m also growing orgainc Wheatgrass for him in small clay pots of organic veggie potting soil and using a water spray bottle to spray lightly omce a day! Romeo is trying to bite the lil grass! YAY! Hope this helps give you some more options.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
YAY! Good work getting all this great data.

Lucky's exam, ultrasound and other tests look good overall. Only some evidence of minor liver inflammation which may just be evidence of detox or exposure to an environmental toxin.

It sounds like the lump is nothing to worry about on the physical level.

Most important though is how Lucky is doing?

LukeB

Registered

Lucky's exam, ultrasound and other tests look good overall. Only some evidence of minor liver inflammation which may just be evidence of detox or exposure to an environmental toxin.

Sorry I took terrible photoes. I'm re-uploading.

20230118_191139.jpg

20230118_191054.jpg

20230118_191042.jpg

20230118_191032.jpg

20230118_191016.jpg

20230118_191004.jpg

20230118_190951.jpg

20230118_190936.jpg

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LukeB Hi Luke! So happy for your great news. Been down that road too. Have you found a Holistic Vet that does Chinese Herbs and Acupuncture? Spmeen Support by Kan Herbs and Acupuncture is what got Romeo to do a 180 degree turn around and complete healing from Acute Pancreatitis that happened 3 x before the truly Holistic Vet gave him hens and acupuncture!

Page 49 in Dr Christina’s Healthy Animal’s Journal has listings of websites to find specific Vets:
For Acupuncture:
www.aava.org
www.ivas.org

Holistic(which many claim & then fall back to western) I went through 9 Vets tgat ckaimed to be Holistic & were NOT using Hokistic methods/treatments with us even after I requested them repeatedly!! So frustrating!
www.ahvma.com

Dr Pitcairn has a referral list too.

www.drjudyu.com has Excellent articles and recipes for Pancreatitis!

LukeB

Registered
@LukeB
Please be careful with the MM. I have worked as a Nutritionist and Health Coach and had some of his understudies and people on his protocol get much worse!!!
I tried very hard to like him, but my intuition and extensive education just cannot.
I know most people that follow him are like totally convinced. Maybe it works for some, but I have seen the opposite many times. So please just be really careful. With your access to Holistic Vets I’d go with what has be proven to work from a Holistic Vets experience with this condition. Sending love & healing.

so I should not attempt the MM morning cleanse? or may be just the lemon water i can try before the celery to loosen things up? but if I do the full morning cleanse MM cleanse for him I dont have the Salmon oil MM recommends for it so may be I should just seek holistic vet like you say, i got one to reply back to that you gave me Lauren.

with the kale blueberry smoothie how do i prepare, i need a small blender? i only got vitamix, or i just make larger amount and have some too I guess?

its all so confusing what to do exactly, i just want to get that poison out of my cat badly, I know i can do it. but just need to learn a bit more first.

so next step is holistic vet and try lemon water and reply to holistic vet?

sorry for late reply. things arnt easy atm. ohh btw with the test results the vet mentioned something could of been high due to my cat eating just before he came in for blood test, he ate kangeroo meat :). is the inflamation anything to worry about?, could be from bacteria?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Dr Jeff recommended smoothie so ask him on that & inflammation.
I would get a Holistic Vet, you can schedule an appt woth Homeopathic Vet Todd Cooney
He’s incredible!
Animal Essentials Detox drops are great. I’d Go slow and use less than they say in the beginning and slowly increase to suggested dose if there are no bad reactions.
Like people there can be detox reactions!

Inflammation is always an indicator! In Holistic medicine, it usually indicates injury, illness and Leacky Gut! So healing the gut, where the majority of the immune system is, is always a good thing! Probiotics, Ion by Zack Bush is very good, many things like Slippery Elm and
L-Glutamine will help. Adored Beast has a leaky gut package.
Food is a great part of healing, but often we need more to assist the body like Homeopathic Remedies, Herbs and Supplements. I know sometimes I forget that the Love and Healing Touch are just as important! So remember the emotional peice and you can invite your Cat to meditate amd breathe with you…lots of great youtubes…play 528hz healing music in the House! Take good care and known its a process and takes some time and deep breaths!

LukeB

Registered
whats better stock to use for the cat for the wild blueberry smoothie? proberly chicken? the supermarket should have you think?

and i realised i can use food processer to blend small amount.

Yes the one that you gave me, Edward Barring but havnt followed up with him yet, who is more suitable for me, Todd or Edward? Been saving money for lucky and a rental, also been very exausted.

Animal Essentials Detox drops are great, what this?

im having trouble understanding you. Adored Beast has a leaky gut package, does this include the L-Glutamine or is that seperate? and the slippery elm?

i make him pur every day to keep him flowing but keeping him grounded has been a challenge but yes very important the healing touch, i lsiten to 432 hertz healing tune, it actually got banned from youtube because it actually healed people and was so well done but have it saved on phone and computer, it is on bitchute now, you tuber guys name is one mind, ok 528htz.

he is very skittish again since moving here, slowly walks and checks everything sometimes and gets the jumps. very heart breaking to see

Last edited:

LukeB

Registered
the MM morning cleanse i think will work for my cat, but how does it work with the Salmon oil as MM says, when do i give it? and oil is radical fat so fat going into system when trying to detox the bloodstream doesnt make sence to me or is it different for cats?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
whats better stock to use for the cat for the wild blueberry smoothie? proberly chicken? the supermarket should have you think?
@LukeB I'M REPLYING IN CAPS-NOT YELLING! HERE ARE SOME IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS. HOPE IT HELPS. LAUREN
JUST DO NOT USE BROTH/STOCK WITH ONIONS! I GET BONE BROTH WITH ONLY ORGANIC GRASS FED BONES AND WATER. LOOK IN THE FREEZER/FRIDGE
and i realised i can use food processer to blend small amount.
GREAT

Yes the one that you gave me, Edward Barring but havnt followed up with him yet, who is more suitable for me, Todd or Edward? Been saving money for lucky and a rental, also been very exausted.
I WOULD HIRE VET Todd Cooney, AND SIGN UP NOW B/C HE BOOKS A WEEK OR 2 OUT I THINK.
GO ON YOUTUBE OR DR EDWARDS SITE FOR FREE DEMOS ON WHOLE BODY BALANCE. HE HAS SCHOLARSHIPS IF YOU EMAIL HIM.
Animal Essentials Detox drops are great, what this?
HERBAL DETOX FORMULA
im having trouble understanding you. Adored Beast has a leaky gut package, does this include the L-Glutamine or is that seperate? and the slippery elm?
YES AND PROBIOTICS AND HERBAL FORMULA. ITS KIND OF EXPENSIVE SO IF YOU HAVE ALL THAT THEN THE ANIMAL ESSENTIAL DETOX AND PROBIOTICS & L-GLUTAMINE, SLIPPERY ELM IS A GREAT START AND MAYBE PLENTY. START THERE AND SEE. REMEMBER TO GIVE ORGANIC PUMPKIN IF HE LIKES IT
i make him pur every day to keep him flowing but keeping him grounded has been a challenge but yes very important the healing touch, i lsiten to 432 hertz healing tune, it actually got banned from youtube because it actually healed people and was so well done but have it saved on phone and computer, it is on bitchute now, you tuber guys name is one mind, ok 528htz.
OH COOL ABOUT BITCHUTE THX. I CAN STILL GET 432HZ ON YT!
he is very skittish again since moving here, slowly walks and checks everything sometimes and gets the jumps. very heart breaking to see
DID YOU MOVE? WE MOVED SEVERAL TIMES IN ROMEO'S LIFE AND IT HAS TAKEN HIM 3 MONTHS TO SETTLE. BOO HOO. GIVE HIM TIME. USING BACH FLOWER ESSENCE WILL HELP OR THE COMBO IN RESCUE REMEDY OR SCARDY CAT IS ANOTHER ONE IF BACH ISN'T EFFECTIVE. YOU'RE DOING SO GREAT SO KEEP UP THE HEALING ENERGY AND LOVE AND IF YOU STAY CALM HE WILL TOO. KEEP MEDITATING AND PLAYING HEALING CALMING MUSIC IF HE LIKES IT. FIND WHERE HE WANTS TO BE AND FEELS SAFE AND SET UP HIS FAVORITE BEDDING THERE. CATS LIKE TO BE HIGH. I MADE A BOOKSHELF INTO A CUBBIE WITH A SHEEPSKIN AND BED WITH CATNIP LIL PILLOW AND WOOL BABY BLANKET NEXT TO A WINDOW FOR AIR AND LOOKING OUT WHILE FEELING SAFE. HE USES A CAT PERCH AS A LADDER TO GET UP AND DOWN! CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLACE AND MAY YOU BOTH BE HAPPY AND PEACEFUL, FREE FROM SUFFERING AND LIVE WITH EASE AND JOY!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY PROPERLY, I USED CAPS IN YOUR POST...NOT YELLING, JUST USED CAPS TO MAKE IT EASY TO SEE MY REPLIES. HOPE IT HELPS. ALL THE BEST. LAUREN

LukeB

Registered
SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY PROPERLY, I USED CAPS IN YOUR POST...NOT YELLING, JUST USED CAPS TO MAKE IT EASY TO SEE MY REPLIES. HOPE IT HELPS. ALL THE BEST. LAUREN

my cat loves the lemon water, he actually wants it lol, i been increasing it every morning, im up to 3mill this morning, this morning he had a good rest after the lemon water and gave celery juice later, guess it made him feel good. caps is better, easier to read haha

I want to book just waiting till im less exaused and more focused as feel abit foggy atm, and sorry if im not fololowiung up and understanding everything properly. im just really struggling with everything, its summer and living in hot house with old guy who doesnt use fans or air con () i have in my room though), i have to help him in exchange for free rent daily in garden and drive his car, and working 1 day, and also saving and looking for 3 bed rentals, and looking after lucky and making our food, lucky so skittish again since living here, think a snake or weather may be. its painful and not easy always getting him to be grounded as old guy has carpart on porch and back verander so try to get Lucky on grass or concrete driveway and even my bed has a ground mat on it. so yeah thats whats happening lol, intense

hey Lauren, yes I give him a touch of pumkin every meal, not organic though but i make it from scratch with whole pumkin steamed and blended.

is this the one (green and white container?)
Herbal Pet Detox Cleansing Formula for Dogs & Cats Herbal Pet Detox Cleansing Formula for Dogs & Cats
just thought i would ask, shop gave me some milk thisle powder, is that any good to detox cat?

so this gut smoothie Gut Soothe | Adored Beast Apothecary is what your saying to do for now? it looks amazing

yes true still has 432.
432 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing Meditation/Relaxation Music i checked over 300 binaural beats years ago and this by alot I found to be amazing :) it has helped me so much

yes i moved 2 months ago and finally going to have my own reantal soon, been 7 years in share houses :( since my own morgage house for 8 years. have moved about 14 times total in 7 years :S, crazy right.

thanks, abit hard to set up nice spots for Lucky where im living, old guy is extremly stubborn and likes the same every day :( hes been sleeping behind the couch in lounge every day, may be il set up a gounding mat back there, yeah gave me good idea.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LukeB
I really feel for you and Lucky with so much moving…it is A Lot! Fabulous you have a Grounding Mat to use Daily!

I ise to dring Lemon water and iy ate the Enamel off my teeth and cost me Thousands of dollars and a lot of pain and suffering. So if you’re going tonuse Lemon Water either give plain water immediately after or Brush You & Lucky’s Teeth right away!

No that was not the detox I spoke of…its

I envision and pray you can make the best of where you are and get your own Fan in your room!

Elderly people can be very ridgid and unable to change. I understand its hard for everyone. Try to find compassion and know this is temporary!
Deep Breaths help! I’d like to invite you to AlchemyofBreath.com I’m a regular on the Frew e Zoom Breath/Music Sessions on Sundays and Tuesdays in America. Its such a loving community amd the Breathwork is fun and so healing!

I am holding the vision of you & Lucky finding the Perfect Home, For the Perfect Price, at the Perfect time! In the meantime find Gratitude which will pave the way for more!

Sending you the best! Hope to see you on Alchemy of Breath! Anyone else who wants to join us you are most Welcome!

LukeB

Registered

hey Jeff, gotta book a phone app, will do soon, Lucky okay but is struggling in the heat and no outside safe spot for him to sleep like he usally does but he looks healthy other than the poison, i really want to do MM cleanse, you think the wild blueberry kale smoothie will detox it? I still need to get the broth.

any im wondering if you know if I get the salmom oil as MM say when to give it while doing the morning cleanse for Lucky?

and Lauren, brush a cats teeth after LW lol? how and with what and you think its immportant for a cat? as in does he really need it? MM says the lemon water isnt bad for the teeth and just indicates theres a problem with the teeth, he actually said lemon is actually great for the teeth but i know what you mean as my teeth feel sore after.

Last edited:

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Well, I beg to differ with MM on Lemon. It does eat away Enamel! Yes at least have Lucky drink plain water after the Lemon water and Bruahing his Teeth with Doggie toothpaste is ideal.

I had to get 10 fillings after never having a Cavity as an Adult! Its been downhill Battle since! My Dentist’s first question to me was, “Have you been drinking Lemon Water”?!!!!!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Can you get. Fan for your Room? Also Pet Stores or online sell Cooling Mats for Animals! They get cold with the weight of the Animal when they lay on the Mat!’ I actually have slept on them!!! ha ha

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom