• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

MRSA remedy

K

KristyF

Duke has been seen by Dr. J. in June 2019. Duke has been out of balance with MRSA for over a year. He has been under the care of our holistic vet who referred us to Dr. J to get the best homeopathic since he is a pure German Shepard. Duke has been on a raw menu for most of his life. He turned two on September 11. Duke is walking and incorporating breathe work on his walks in the woods doing 1-3 miles at least 3-4 times a week with the cooler weather. He was also drinking celery juice until he began to refuse it. He also has blueberries, celery stalks, and kale in his diet when he chooses. He gets liver heart treats daily. He was showing improvement with Thuja Q1 yet over the last two weeks the MRSA areas are once again very acitve. He got a huge hot spot area on his head and under the jaw. His chest that was showing signs of regrowth of hair are becoming pussy and crusty again. Can this be due to a change in seasons? His sleep pattern has not changed, his BEAMs are all the same; yet his feet have the red patches coming back and he is showing signs of the same symptoms as before? Is it the wrong remedy or is the season shift impacting. (I sprinkle a clay that has been known to kill MRSA on human wounds, it is supportive on the areas that are raw. I also make a mask with the clay and brush this on the truly exposed areas.) {Manuka honey, green tea & cayenne, apple cider vinegar, CBD oil, helichrysum oil are also supports that were used in the past} We did determine he was so effected by the MRSA based on vaccine toxicity prior to becoming ours. The breeders gave him 4 shots the day before he was ours.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hiya Kristy.

Great news:thumbsup: that Duke's BEAM is fine but I'm sad :(to hear that his skin lesions are returning.

Are you currently dosing Thuja, and if so how??

Yes, change in seasons and weather changes (hot, cold, rainy, stormy, etc) can all worsen Duke's internal balance and trigger symptoms.?

However, this effect is primarily seen in sensitive pets that can be helped with one of the remedies in this rubric:

GENERALS - WEATHER - change of weather - agg.: (110) abrot. achy. acon. agar. alum. alumn. Am-c. anh. ant-c. Ant-t. apis aran. ars. asar. bar-c. Bell. benz-ac. borx. brom. Brucel. BRY. Calc. calc-f. Calc-p. calc-sil. carb-an. carb-v. carbn-s. Caust. Cham. Chel. chin. cimic. cinnb. colch. con. crot-c. crot-h. cupr. cur. Dig. DULC. euph. galph. Gels. Graph. harp. Hep. hyper. Ip. kali-ar. kali-bi. Kali-c. kali-i. kali-s. Kalm. lach. lept. lyc. mag-c. mand. Mang. mang-act. med. meli. Merc. merc-i-f. merc-i-r. Mez. mosch. Nat-c. nat-m. nat-p. nat-s. nat-sil. nit-ac. NUX-M. nux-v. olnd. oscilloc. Petr. Ph-ac. PHOS. phys. phyt. PSOR. Puls. RAN-B. Rheum RHOD. RHUS-T. Rumx. ruta sabin. sang. sep. SIL. spig. stann. stict. stront-c. sul-i. Sulph. tarent. Teucr. thuj. TUB. Verat. verb. Vip.

In most chronically treated pups like Duke, I suspect that either the dosing needs to be modified or that a different homeopathic medicine is needed.

With the former no symptoms change and when a new remedy is indicated new symptoms are seen.

Is there any change in how Duke behaves, where he likes to hang out, what he likes to eat, how he sleeps, etc.?

This article will give you even more symptoms to look for which will help you know what to do:

Please let us know what you find and decide to do to help Duke recover 100%!:pup:?

I bet @Dr. Christina has other thoughts about Duke's symptoms and the homeopathic repertory.

K

KristyF

Hiya Kristy.

Great news:thumbsup: that Duke's BEAM is fine but I'm sad :(to hear that his skin lesions are returning.

Are you currently dosing Thuja, and if so how??

Yes, change in seasons and weather changes (hot, cold, rainy, stormy, etc) can all worsen Duke's internal balance and trigger symptoms.?

However, this effect is primarily seen in sensitive pets that can be helped with one of the remedies in this rubric:

GENERALS - WEATHER - change of weather - agg.: (110) abrot. achy. acon. agar. alum. alumn. Am-c. anh. ant-c. Ant-t. apis aran. ars. asar. bar-c. Bell. benz-ac. borx. brom. Brucel. BRY. Calc. calc-f. Calc-p. calc-sil. carb-an. carb-v. carbn-s. Caust. Cham. Chel. chin. cimic. cinnb. colch. con. crot-c. crot-h. cupr. cur. Dig. DULC. euph. galph. Gels. Graph. harp. Hep. hyper. Ip. kali-ar. kali-bi. Kali-c. kali-i. kali-s. Kalm. lach. lept. lyc. mag-c. mand. Mang. mang-act. med. meli. Merc. merc-i-f. merc-i-r. Mez. mosch. Nat-c. nat-m. nat-p. nat-s. nat-sil. nit-ac. NUX-M. nux-v. olnd. oscilloc. Petr. Ph-ac. PHOS. phys. phyt. PSOR. Puls. RAN-B. Rheum RHOD. RHUS-T. Rumx. ruta sabin. sang. sep. SIL. spig. stann. stict. stront-c. sul-i. Sulph. tarent. Teucr. thuj. TUB. Verat. verb. Vip.

In most chronically treated pups like Duke, I suspect that either the dosing needs to be modified or that a different homeopathic medicine is needed.

With the former no symptoms change and when a new remedy is indicated new symptoms are seen.

Is there any change in how Duke behaves, where he likes to hang out, what he likes to eat, how he sleeps, etc.?

This article will give you even more symptoms to look for which will help you know what to do:

Please let us know what you find and decide to do to help Duke recover 100%!:pup:?

I bet @Dr. Christina has other thoughts about Duke's symptoms and the homeopathic repertory.

Hi Dr. Jeff
I have given him Thuja Q1 only as you have instructed. 5 successes then a drop in a glass of filtered water , dipping a Qtip and then touching his gum. ( You had also sent Arsericum Album Q1 which was not instructed to use but to keep on hand).

I have attempted to review in the repertory yet the head and hair loss was tricky for me.

I know the fur issues are found in the head section yet he was scratching until bleeding which is what caused the hair loss. (So which came first the scratching or the hair/fur loss)?

First new scratched area began at the top of the skull like two inches above the brow line and has now progressed to the middle of the collar/neck to the middle of the shoulders/back area. After the top of the skull presented he also had an area right between the eyes on the bridge of the nose. ( That has healed ) There is also a little hair loss and presentation of the MRSA around the eyes. Also a small amount under the left jaw has surfaced.

As of yesterday he is now shaking head after being in the crate overnight to sleep and after ear cleaning this morning. His head is tilted to the left and his left ear is slightly askew.

I have cleaned his ears. I use a soft cloth with a pure aloe, vitamin E, and therapeutic grand essential oils of lavender and a citrus blend ear cleaner. He has always had a waxy build up, this is not new, which can be greasy and grimy. I am taking him to our local holistic vet to peek in his ears. Other than that, there are no new symptoms.

Thanks for the reply and review. Happy October.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Exactly when were your last doses Kristy?

Also, this product could be useful on the lesions:

Have a great evening!??

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom