• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

MNM for dogs

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
These look interesting Christine.

Not too much MSM but you may want to ask about glyphosate and their chickpea flour.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
If you do start them, Christine, do let us know after a month or so any differences you notice.
Dr. Christina

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Hi, here I am....I had login issues, now solved. I'd feel OK about these chews, and probably would not be concerned about the shaky ingredients, since they are present in small quantities. I don't use them here, but I do give him a formula which seems, perhaps, to be discontinued: NAD Energizer, which contains resveratrol, glutathione, CoQ10, and Apigenin. Since they don't seem to offer this one any longer, I will probably go with NAD Complete (NMN, NAD, and NR) in the future.

I don't know what to think about Renue; things keep changing over there. I use a bunch of their formulas. but so far have stayed conservative with what I give Yuji. Anyway, whatever we give the kids should be a plus, and I do believe in changing things up occasionally when it comes to supplements.

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
If you do start them, Christine, do let us know after a month or so any differences you notice.
Dr. Christina
Hi Dr. Christina - I don't think I'm going to try this one...I was giving my pup Dr. Dobias' MNM...but oh boy, did she not like the taste of it (even in food)....

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Hi, here I am....I had login issues, now solved. I'd feel OK about these chews, and probably would not be concerned about the shaky ingredients, since they are present in small quantities. I don't use them here, but I do give him a formula which seems, perhaps, to be discontinued: NAD Energizer, which contains resveratrol, glutathione, CoQ10, and Apigenin. Since they don't seem to offer this one any longer, I will probably go with NAD Complete (NMN, NAD, and NR) in the future.

I don't know what to think about Renue; things keep changing over there. I use a bunch of their formulas. but so far have stayed conservative with what I give Yuji. Anyway, whatever we give the kids should be a plus, and I do believe in changing things up occasionally when it comes to supplements.
Thanks Ginny. I got a few bottles of the NAD Complete for my dad :) Have you noticed change in quality of their products? What other brands of MNM related products would you consider?

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Still shopping around. No, I have not noticed any change in quality. What I really liked about Renue was that everything was lipospheric. I believe this is the absolute best delivery route. I'm still buying what they have: trans-resveratrol, CoQ10, glutathione, CaAkG, and berberine, as well as the NAD Complete and Energizer for the kid, and suiblingual NMN for me. I just received a couple of items from another source that met my "quality standards", too. Thorne, NuMedica, and Pure Formulas. I'm really big on CoQ10, also known as Ubiquinol - there seem to be more good science results from it all the time.
So, do your research and decide what you need. I'm hitting it hard - Yuji and I are working on living forever:)

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Yuji and I are working on living foreve
Your (you and Yugi) presence makes this world a better place.

Yes, I have done some research and it looks like Renue is a good brand that is quite transparent with its material source, which I think is important. My girl's on Now's Ubiquinol.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom