• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

In Loving Memory of Vanya Feinman

AliceR

Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff,
My heart goes out to you with your loss of Vanya. Thank you for sharing some of your journey with her and in some ways the journey goes on, without her physical presence.

Losing my cat Sunshine this year also, I have slowed down a little, thinking I need to check on her, or go in and find her and say hello...I have to keep reminding myself she is gone, yet, of course she is always in my heart.

The animals who have us question our notions and allow us to experience them for who they are become a special gift to us. It is for us to recognize them as that gift. Thank you again for all you do.

Alice

Gene&Janet

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello Dr. Jeff and Amy,
Although we never met Vanya, we are grateful for her coming into your lives and teaching you what she has, as we are grateful too for you passing her wisdom on to us. Thank you for sharing Vanya with us. Our thoughts are with you.

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Coincidentally, today happens to be National Pet Memorial Day. Here is a link from a Bide-a-Wee Memorial Park ceremony that took place this morning. If you are patient there are some hints for dealing with grief. Bide-a-Wee is a pet cemetery as well as pet rescue, and clinic, on Long Island, NY.

toryplatt

All-Access Member
Registered
I am so sorry Dr. Jeff. She is a beautiful girl and I bet she is happy in spirit and hopefully romping with her pack there. She was blessed to have you as her dad that's for sure...

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks, Christie.?

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
It has been a month since I checked the forum. I am very sorry to hear about Vanya's passing. I liked the video of her playing. Very interesting how some dogs prefer not to play with other dogs unless they find the right companion, I had one dog like that. She preferred people rather than other dogs, After Raisin's passing several months ago, I am still in the process of finding a companion for my 2 1/2 year old male standard schnauzer. I prefer the same breed. Years ago I lost a Giant schnauzer at age 3 to kidney disease. I even gave her IV saline. However since she was a big dog she required a lot of saline. Seems like that process is easier to do in a cat, from what I have heard. How old was Vanya? Did you ease her passing with Arsenicum or some other natural process?

MelissaC

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff,
My heart goes out to you with your loss of Vanya. Thank you for sharing some of your journey with her and in some ways the journey goes on, without her physical presence.

Losing my cat Sunshine this year also, I have slowed down a little, thinking I need to check on her, or go in and find her and say hello...I have to keep reminding myself she is gone, yet, of course she is always in my heart.

The animals who have us question our notions and allow us to experience them for who they are become a special gift to us. It is for us to recognize them as that gift. Thank you again for all you do.

Alice

Dr. Jeff and Amy, I am so sorry for your loss of Vanya. I remember meeting her at the Homeopathy workshop and I would never have known she was a loner, I thought her to be a beautiful, sweet and friendly pup. Sometimes giving them a safe environment where you encourage them to be more, but allow them to do what it comfortable for them is the best gift. I can promise she is still nearby in spirit, and will share that with you all if she hasn't already. It is so hard when they leave, yet I take comfort that they have not gone all that far. Hugs to you and Amy, Melissa

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Dear Dr Jeff, I am just catching up now....I am truly sorry for the loss of your sweet girl Vanya? Sharing her journey as she crossed over, brought tears to my eyes but also strength to see what love can do, and she certainly was so very loved by the best mom and dad she could have possibly hoped for! In return she showed so much love to her family too!

I am so sorry for your loss of this precious girl...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom