• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopath Doctors for Humans

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello @Dr. Christina and @Dr. Jeff - I need referrals for homeopath doctors for human. I thought I saw it on the Forum but could not locate it now...a website Dr. Jeff had recommended, where we, humans, can get help by homeopaths online. Thank you!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I do not recommend using online homeopaths for people or animals. There are so many nuances in the spoken word (by phone, skype or in person).

I recommend Dr. Joe Kellerstein for phone consults if there is no one near you.

I have been please with Miranda Castro.

Dr. Jeff uses Andre Saine or his wife.

Dr. christina

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I do not recommend using online homeopaths for people or animals. There are so many nuances in the spoken word (by phone, skype or in person).

I recommend Dr. Joe Kellerstein for phone consults if there is no one near you.

I have been please with Miranda Castro.

Dr. Jeff uses Andre Saine or his wife.

Dr. christina

Thanks, @Dr. Christina
I found the online resource as recommended in one of the EHs! Homeopathic Housecall (www.homeoaide.com)
So do you not recommend it anymore?

How much do homeopaths (for human) usually charge? :rolleyes3:
I found a homeopath locally and oh boy, so expensive..can't afford it ?unfortunately....
Initial Homeopathic Evaluation: $750.00 (Duration: up to 2 hours)
Follow-Up Visits: $250.00 (Duration: 1⁄2 hour each session)
Saturday/Sunday Appointment Surcharge: $100.00

Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, I hope this is a great doctor!?

Dr. Joe K. and others developed the online software you mentioned.

Personally, I still recommend it and had been working to adapt it for pet parents (prior to HA!)..

However, it is primarily for acute conditions.

Is that what you would need Christine?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Wow, I hope this is a great doctor!?

Dr. Joe K. and others developed the online software you mentioned.

Personally, I still recommend it and had been working to adapt it for pet parents (prior to HA!)..

However, it is primarily for acute conditions.

Is that what you would need Christine?

I'm not sure if she's a good homeopath or not but she sure is super expensive! She is located in Newport Beach, CA ...an affluent area in Orange County...I guess her high fees have something to do with her location ?

It's for droopy eyelid (left eye) ("ptosis?") for a family member...is that considered acute or chronic? He's been experiencing it on and off for months. No other ailments.

ivegrgas

All-Access Member
Registered
I am happy to recommend Howard Fine, DHANP, CCH.
His practice is Southern California but I speak with him via Skype or over the phone. Here is his website: Howard Fine, | Holistic Homeopathic Healing | Family Practice

PS - I should add that he has helped me with symptoms that western medicine recommends an invasive surgery yet the remedy helped me resolve the problem in a nearly pain free way (symptoms were kidney stones). He is also helping me with other chronic disease/imbalance.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, Dr. Fine is awe-some!

His excellent Hahnemannian homeopathy stimulated my body to cured severe acute Lyme!

More info:

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I would recommend Dr. Joe Kellerstein who will work by phone or skype. He is in Toronto so there is a little help in cost with the exchange rate and he is excellent. Dr. Joseph Kellerstein for general info about how he practices. To set up an appointment as ask about fees, email his staff at joseph.kellerstein@gmail.com

"it depends" is the answer to this symptom of the droopy eyes being acute or chronic. What triggered it? Has it been checked by a nurse practitioner or doctor? Are there any other symptoms of dis-ease?

Thanks for helping your friend.
A book to introduce homeopathy is free on-line by Dr. Tim Dooley - Homeopathy: beyond flat earth medicine.

Dr. Christina

Ginny

All-Access Member
Registered
I am happy to recommend Howard Fine, DHANP, CCH.
His practice is Southern California but I speak with him via Skype or over the phone. Here is his website: Howard Fine, | Holistic Homeopathic Healing | Family Practice

PS - I should add that he has helped me with symptoms that western medicine recommends an invasive surgery yet the remedy helped me resolve the problem in a nearly pain free way (symptoms were kidney stones). He is also helping me with other chronic disease/imbalance.

ivegrgas, Oh Wow! Thanks for sharing your recommendation and the "issue"... I have that same one . . . looking for homeopathic help!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Joe Kellerstein - Toronto, works by phone is an instructor of the Organon and is very good.
Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom