• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Greetings from Nairobi Kenya….

DrTamara

Community Member
Registered
Veterinarian
I am actually a veterinarian, living in Nairobi. I am the only holistic vet, so I am so grateful to have folks that “get me”.

I get to work with pets, livestock and wildlife.

I normally get clients that have been to 5 or more vets and come to me as a last resort. I am so excited to have back up when I get a challenging case and all the other vets are just waiting for me to fail so they can say “alternative medicine doesn’t work”

Yay…I have found my tribe.

Tamara

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Dr. Tamara!

Thanks so much for posting your intro.
Yay…I have found my tribe.
Yay, we are super happy to have you here! :dog2: :snowman:???

I look forward to hearing about some of your cases and adventures in Nairobi.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Welcome to Holistic Actions, Dr. Tamara.

Our members will be excited to hear your stories, especially of the wildlife.

Several of our speakers are communicators who have led tours to various countries in Africa, and one or two live there.

I think, as you explore our site, there will be a lot to share with your clients (some for free, much more for members only), hopefully so they will come to you with their new pets and share with friends so you can have fewer of the challenging cases!

We can zoom if you want to see the full scope of the web offerings. Maybe you can be one of our speakers in 2025 - about what steps keep South African pets healthy.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Welcome! Many many years ago, my vet school roommate was from Kenya, and I'm sure she would want me to say, Hakuna Matata! We are so pleased to have you in our tribe!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom