• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Granger new Dane pup

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
My daughter purchased her new Dane pup from a breeder here in Ct who is also a veterinarian. He received a bordetella vax at 6 weeks and my daughter almost cancelled purchasing him. At 8 weeks he received DHPP. He is now 10 weeks and she hasn’t given him anymore shots but gave him antivaccinosis from Jaxson Galaxy. She immediately put him on a raw diet. She wanted to take him today to a puppy socialization event at The Exceptional Pet but they refused him because they say he has not had enough vax!! She was very disappointed as she knows how important it is to socialize him. What would you advise as I’m sure all places will be the same.

B8C647C3-1307-48BC-91F6-653B81DC861D.jpeg

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Judy,
Not sure if Goshen,CT and the Canine Sorts Center are an option but they are not as rigid as some places.

Laurie does a nice job w/the puppy preschool class. The form above only requires 1 DHPP . You can sign a waiver to not have to do the Bordetella. However, if she was to get into a puppy class post 12 weeks there may be a problem w/the rabies vacc. if like the rest of us here you would want to wait as long as possible??

Granger is gorgeous!!
Jackie

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Judy,
Not sure if Goshen,CT and the Canine Sorts Center are an option but they are not as rigid as some places.

Laurie does a nice job w/the puppy preschool class. The form above only requires 1 DHPP . You can sign a waiver to not have to do the Bordetella. However, if she was to get into a puppy class post 12 weeks there may be a problem w/the rabies vacc. if like the rest of us here you would want to wait as long as possible??

Granger is gorgeous!!
Jackie
SUPER gorgeous!!! I hope she can find a place.

Kristen
Thanks she did find a puppy class starting tomorrow. Other places were either too strict or had already started their classses.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom