• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Biomeridian Analysis Test on Animals to Determine Organ Inbalance

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
The “Biomeridian Analysis” is a novel way to determine body inbalances in both humans and animals. It can test organ inbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and food allergies.

I discovered this test at a local vitamin store near my house in 2016. Since that time I have collected the records of 30 coworkers, relatives and friends. Many hidden organ inbalances and nutritional deficiencies were discovered and corrected with the proper supplement. Amazingly everyone who corrected their deficiencies felt better. The most notable being magnesium deficiency causing constipation, restless leg syndrome, insomnia, GERD, heart palpatations, high blood pressure, etc….
(***Note: Dr. Carolyn Dean MD ND is the guru of magnesium deficiency. She is trying to educate the world and has written several books.)
https://drcarolyndean.com/2017/10/the-magnesium-miracle-2017/

Recently I decided to test my nine year old standard schnauzer. She is obese, was spayed, and has high triglycerides. Two of her toenails grow long and curve upward and break off. All of her blood tests were normal (including a full thyroid panel and a rabies vaccine titer), indicating no serious pathology. Her hair is shiny and she has great BEAM. She receives no vaccinations and has been relatively free of fleas with the Shoo tag and light flea traps. She gets some raw food (chicken wings and cow heart) along with Kale and some kibble.

With a sample of her hair and me as the electric conduit, we did the biomeridian analysis. I discovered that her adrenal glands are slightly weakened and her thyroid gland is stressed with a slightly decreased iodine level. She was also deficient in digestive enzymes. All of her other vitamins and minerals were perfectly balanced.

Then I tested the energetic effect of the food and supplements that I am giving. The vitamin supplement tested with high energetic ratings, indicating that her body wants that supplement. Coconut oil also tested great as did the probiotic powder I am giving. I have been feeding a kibble, so I also tested that. The energy was not ideal, but it also was not as bad as I expected. Lastly, I tested the Hyland’s Bioplasma cell salts that I was thinking of giving Raisin for the nail issue. It also tested with high energy.

My plan now is to add digestive enzymes and some kelp (to address iodine deficiency and thyroid stress) to her diet to see if we can achieve total body balance. I will retest her in one or two months.

So what is the technology behind the biomeridian analysis? A low voltage electrical charge is introduced into the body, and the precise level of electric current conducted through the acupuncture points are measured. Information about various organ systems and musculoskeletal regions is obtained by the level of the readings. Various stimuli (including supplements and homeopathic remedies) may be introduced, and any changes in electrical conductance at various acupuncture points provide useful diagnostic information .

The animal or person does not need to be present for this analysis. Hair samples can be used. The deficiencies of the person who is acting as the conduit are not reflected in the test results. I have been the conduit over the last three years for my cousin, sister-in-law and both my parents. I am also willing to be the conduit for any of your animals if you wish to try this test. I love collecting the data since my background is in the field of laboratory technology.

See the attached picture for a summary of the biomeridian analysis. The cost is lower than blood testing ($150). A follow up can then be done one to two months later at a reduced cost of $75. This would be done after you have addressed the organ inbalances using homeopathy, nutritional supplements, etc. Only the weakened, stressed or nutritional deficiencies would be tested in the follow up to determine if your therapy has corrected the inbalance.

Biomeridian Stress Test Andrea.jpg

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom