• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Awesome Animal Communicator, Reiki Healer, Crystal Healer & Herbalist

RobinT

Registered
This lady is so thoroughly awesome, focused, experienced and her great love for animals shines thru every instance! I just had a body scan & communication session with her for my 13 mo Mals which she calls puppy brains ? Which means eventually they would give her the runaround answers because of their lack of ability to focus. So she would have to go to his team. Animals & even plants she said, have a team of angels and guides just as humans do. They said he needs his leg bound up and to his body for 3 weeks because the puppy brain will cause him to walk on highly strained slightly torn iliopsoas groin muscle even when he knows he needs rest.

She gave me crystals for balancing his energy and puppy brain so he can focus it all on healing. She gave me tea to warm up to drink and to place on the effected area. She gave me yogurt to give 3 days a week for constipation which I hadn't yet told her but she saw in the body scan. She told me the animals being born now are just different with all the ascension and crystalline energy and it'll be another yr before his testicles descend. Now Asher is the quiet intense and ever watchful type. So when Jailene told me he's going to be a Zen Master, very grounding, so mature once full grown, it so resonated with me.

She even made time to connect to his brother, who was even more in puppy brain mode, to tell him not to rough house his brother because he's injured. Then I got crystals to give him to balance out his energy so he can stop forgetting (puppy brain) his brother is injured but she said he knows. Reiki is next and I will let you guys know that goes as well. Cheers!!! ?

20230805_231256.jpg

Screenshot_20230614_222239_Gallery.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic!

Thanks for sharing the adorable pics.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Robin, thanks for sharing this. Members - please keep sharing who resonates with you.

Robin, keep us updated as to how her suggestions are working. Are you training these boys to LOVE you doing a physical exam and treating any part of their body?

Dr. Christina

RobinT

Registered
Robin, thanks for sharing this. Members - please keep sharing who resonates with you.

Robin, keep us updated as to how her suggestions are working. Are you training these boys to LOVE you doing a physical exam and treating any part of their body?

Dr. Christina
He's getting 4 rounds of laser treatment from Dr Katz on his iliopsoas. She said the circulation is poor to his groin. He has gotten reiki from the same animal communicator. I'm going to ask the vet to tie an ehmers sling and keep it on for 3 weeks. I can tie it but I'm sure they can do it better. I pray the light of the Ana Be'Koach over and send Level I reiki to them both everyday. You say am I training them to Love me? ? Hope they love me even though I leave them for wrk every morning but it's 3 other family there with them all day.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom