• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Anyone Familiar with This & Have an Opinion on It?

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Wondering if you or anyone in the group has any knowledge of or an opinion about John Saxon's book, Bowel Nosodes in Homeopathic Practice. It looks interesting for humans and animals. Thanks!

Dr. Sara

VIP Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
John Saxton was my veterinary tutor when I studied homeopathy from 1998 - 2001 with the Homeopathic Practitioners Teaching Group in Oxford. This book, and his previous book with Peter Gregory, "Textbook of Veterinary Homeopathy" are both excellent, especially for vets. Most of the material can be understood by lay people, too! I use the bowel nosodes (they are actually sarcodes) fairly often in practice, and they are particularly helpful for confused cases.
Dr. Sara

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
John Saxton was my veterinary tutor when I studied homeopathy from 1998 - 2001 with the Homeopathic Practitioners Teaching Group in Oxford. This book, and his previous book with Peter Gregory, "Textbook of Veterinary Homeopathy" are both excellent, especially for vets. Most of the material can be understood by lay people, too! I use the bowel nosodes (they are actually sarcodes) fairly often in practice, and they are particularly helpful for confused cases.
Dr. Sara
Thank you so much! :)

EdwinA

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Jody.

You should check out A Veterinary Materia Medica And Clinical Repertory by George Macleod. It includes a repertory of the nosodes. It's quite simplified - but targeted for animals - so it's good for identifying a remedy and if you want you can read up on the indications in more detail in a human materia medica like Boericke's or Clarke's.

I also use Textbook of Veterinary Homeopathy, which has explanations about the practical use of nosodes, amongst everything else.

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I know John Saxton, too! Talked to him a couple of times, back in the day. Wanted to visit him when I was in Manchester but it was just a bit too far for an excursion. Wonderful human being, amazing healer.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom