• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Anemia-Cat

juliewaite

VIP Member
Registered
My kitty Poppy is going thru another anemia challenge once again. My question is, can cats take all these supplements that are listed in the plant based iron that I take? Are these safe for cats? I'd love to give him some of this--as it helps me. Or is there a plant based iron supplement for cats?PlantForceLiquidIron_LA8948P5B_008-1009-0718_SUPP_900x.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Definitely Julie!

This supplement looks great.

Is it another wonderful Anthony William suggestion?

Most important, how Poppy's BEAM and do you know if he has a diagnosis or prognosis?

juliewaite

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff. Yes, this is another Anthony William suggestion that I’ve been taking myself. Poppy’s heart is pounding, he has low energy, no appetite, white gums. I’m resorting to kitten formula to get nutrition in him. He has begun to eat a little bit now(canned food and some raw salmon).

I give him 1 dropperful of Rx Immunity support 2x a day that you suggested last time, 3 drops of Vimergy b12, capsule iron supplement from my homeopathic vet 2x a day, little Spirulina, Crataegus for heart pounding(doesn’t seem to help), Merc V for appetite, Arsenicum for anemia, natural cortisone, and Lixotinic for appetite. I’m all out of the b complex you suggested last time but have reordered.

Last edited:

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Julie,
Double check with your veterinary homeopath. Rarely do classically trained homeopaths prescribe different remedies at the same time for specific conditions.

As we taught in the introductory class (that you have available for no extra charge), we are treating the one individual imbalanced vital force that is causing all of the symptoms.

You may want to think of becoming a client of Dr. Jeff. Fill out the form on his site - How Do I Become a New Client of Dr. Jeff Feinman's Homeopathic Veterinary Practice in Connecticut?

Dr. Christina

juliewaite

VIP Member
Registered
Poppy peed in the shower today. I noticed it was darker in color. Looks like some blood in it. Any suggestions on what I can do for him to get him thru the weekend til I can take him to vet on Monday? I did give him .25 ml of coq10 and a couple dropperfuls of Lakewood cranberry juice.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Julie.

Your best bet with any urinary symptom is to increase fluid intake.

You could mix water or low sodium chicken broth in with his food.

Be sure not to give any dry food.

How's his BEAM?

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Julie, you mentioned that your veterinarian was prescribing several homeopathic remedies at the same time for his anemia. This may be an acute flare up of his underlying chronic disease. There is only one imbalanced vital force that causes all of the symptoms - anemia, dark urine out of the box, etc.

You may want to find a classical homeopath with whom to work if your vet was not able to explain the use of the two remedies (or maybe I misunderstood your post).

We are now through the weekend, so let us know what is happening.

Other things that would have been good over the weekend would include:
  • Reiki
  • Flower essences (rescue remedy and other emergency essences need to be in every house)
  • Carefully noting any current symptoms (dark colored urine in the shower) and quantifying them - how much urine, how dark, put some on a white tissue, any odor. BEAM as Dr. Jeff asked, any other changes. Review his master symptom list, his timeline and the early warning signs.
Careful evaluation may even show that there is an improvement in his chronic symptoms of anemia and this mild bladder problem is temporary and part of a deeper healing. Sometimes old symptoms return in the process of healing.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom