• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Latest activity

• Dr. Jean Hofve
    Oh gosh, mast cells can be nasty! I still remember the admonition from vet school, "Never let the sun go down on a mast cell tumor." The...
  • Dr. Christina
    Dr. Christina replied to the thread Wound on tail.
    Definitely begin to work with a holistic veterinarian. Dr. Christina
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff replied to the thread Mast cell tumor home therapy.
    Hey Charlene! Welcome to HA! and thanks for making your first post. I'm sorry to hear about Bubba's mast cell tumor. Fortunately, it's...
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff reacted to Dr. Christina's post in the thread Mast cell tumor home therapy with Like Like.
    He is so cute. Definitely focusing on his BEAM is very important. Wonderful to switch to a fresh food diet. Maybe check out all of our...
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff reacted to CharleneD's post in the thread Mast cell tumor home therapy with Care Care.
    My 8yr old 22lb Frenchie, Bubba was just diagnosed with a mast cell tumor on his right leg on Tuesday. His vet suggested removing as...
  • Dr. Christina
    He is so cute. Definitely focusing on his BEAM is very important. Wonderful to switch to a fresh food diet. Maybe check out all of our...
  • M
    MeowMeow reacted to Dr. Jean Hofve's post in the thread Cat with elevated kidney values with Care Care.
    My cat loved asparagus so much I would split an entire bunch with him. He would push aside fresh halibut to get to it!
  • Dr. Jean Hofve
    Dr. Jean Hofve reacted to Dr. Jeff's post in the thread Wound on tail with Like Like.
    Yes! Perhaps hot compress the heck out of the area for a few days/week until his body heals it on its own.
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff replied to the thread Cat with FIC.
    You're welcome Hartly! Anything but dry food, yes! You might also want to consider hunt-catch-kill-eat games for him rather than just...
  • H
    HartlyH replied to the thread Cat with FIC.
    Thank you so much, this is so helpful! I usually feed Kai wet food morning and night and have dry food for him to munch on during the...
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff replied to the thread Cat with FIC.
    Hey Hartly! Yay! You've done so much to help Kai already, so let's turn that stress around and focus on fun, love and environmental...
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff replied to the thread Wound on tail.
    Yes! Perhaps hot compress the heck out of the area for a few days/week until his body heals it on its own.
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff reacted to AnnaH's post in the thread Wound on tail with Care Care.
    How do I know if this is a bite wound?
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff reacted to Dr. Jean Hofve's post in the thread Wound on tail with Like Like.
    With bite wounds, the wound will scab over and *appear* healed but there is still bacteria underneath. Now it has abscessed out and...
  • Dr. Jeff
    Dr. Jeff reacted to AnnaH's post in the thread Wound on tail with Care Care.
    Thank you @Dr. Christina. I assumed over grooming because it was healed and then he hasn’t stopped licking that area so I thought he...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Latest posts

Top Bottom