• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

What To Do For Vaccinosis in People and Introducing Dr. Lisa Amerine

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi @everyone-

I am super pleased and honored to introduce you to one of the premier naturopaths and homeopaths in CO (and the US)!

Dr. Lisa Amerine is an incredible healer and teacher and will be working with HA! on our One Health-One Medicine (and Circular Health) initiative.

Below are a few words from Dr. Lisa A. along with a 3 hour online course she is offering to help both non-medical people and doctors reduce potential problems after vaccination.

Hello wonderful Holistic Actions! community! I would like to take a moment to introduce myself, I am Dr. Lisa Amerine, a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in homeopathy. I am very excited to join the HA team! I look forward to growing with each of you.

On January 24th, 2022 I will be presenting a Mon 8pm Empower Hour! webinar about integrating the homeopathic framework into the conventional medial model.

I also wanted to let you know that in a few weeks I am presenting along with one of my most respected colleagues, Dr. Eli Camp on the topic of vaccinosis and I would love to invite you to join.

This course has absolutely nothing to do with whether people should or should not opt in to getting a vaccine. This course is about how to work with people who have and are experiencing symptoms of illness post-vaccination. We call this vaccinosis.

Historically, this term was used to describe complications post “pox” injection. In the last month, world authorities changed the definition of “vaccine” to include injection of substances including genetic material.

Currently, there are reports of many people suffering from vaccinosis post-injection. This is an opportunity for you to learn what this looks like and gain knowledge on how to treat your patients/clients.

As members of the Holistic Actions we are offering you a 10% discount for registering. Also for each person who uses the HA coupon code, Dr. Eli Camp and myself will donate 10% to the Holistic Actions.

Use the following Discount Code: ha-vaccinosis-10
104b925e-0b5b-d3af-1a84-39eac70fcdb6.png
In Vaccinosis - A Naturopathic Approach, Drs. Lisa Amerine and Eli Camp discuss how to recognize the constellation of symptoms leading to a determination of covid 19 vaccinosis. Strategies to resolve the state of vaccinosis will include specific naturopathic therapies including constitutional hydrotherapy, fasting, supplements and a homeopathic approach. The homeopathic approach will include case taking, remedy differentiation, and case management. Materia media will be presented and discussed and case studies will be reviewed. Included in this course are 6 additional hours (1 hour/mo for 6 months) of live case help and discussion. Information to participate will be provided to registrants.

Thanks!
Lisa Amerine, ND, DHANP

Lisa Amerine, ND, DHANP
Eli Camp, ND, DHANP, VNMI
Sept 18, 2021
9 am - 12 pm Central
$125
3 CE hours for Naturopathic Doctors - US & Canada (through NANCEAC)
Schedule

Vaccinosis - 30 min
  • Vaccinosis defined - 10 min
  • Vaccinosis compared to VAAE - 10 min
  • Recognizing a case of vaccinosis - 10 min
Specific Application of Naturopathic Modalities - 30 min
  • Constitutional hydrotherapy - 5 min
  • Fasting (with fever) - 5 min
  • Glandulars - 10 min
  • Therapies Patients Can Do at Home - 10 min
  • Homeopathy - 1 min
Homeopathic Medicine Applied - 120 min
  • Case Taking - 30 min
  • Remedy Differentiation - 50 min
  • Case Management - 10 min
  • Case Presentations - 30 min
Q & A - 30 min (no CE)

Hope to see you there!

Eli Camp, ND, DHANP, VNMI
Lisa Amerine, ND, DHANP

Lisa Amerine, ND DHANP
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Diplomate of Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians.

104b925e-0b5b-d3af-1a84-39eac70fcdb6.png

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom