• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

What can I do about Li'l Bit o' Magic with inoperable hemangiosarcoma of the spleen

AlysonR

All-Access Member
Registered
I've never done animal communication, and I know, so far, that that's not what I'm doing, because when the lights are out, I don't have a clue. That said, there is *definitely* more to her story. She's got lipomas everywhere, her lower incisors are worn to nubbins (and she eats dirt daily, and currently several times a day). She's persistent as the day is long -- so I think she escaped from a bad, or maybe just neglectful situation. She's certainly got a will to live, or she wouldn't have lasted as long as she did on the road, despite her fearfulness of people and loud noises. I *wish* she could tell us more, but as I say, she's only just begun to communicate wants.

Thank you for your explanation of how the past helps to understand, but doesn't dictate the present.

AlysonR

All-Access Member
Registered
She's gone. Magic was feeling very uncomfortable last night and couldn't get up this morning. She didn't want to eat, though she did wobble to her water dish to drink some, before collapsing on the floor. The magic of homeopathy wasn't enough to stop the tumor from bleeding, unfortunately. Not the desired outcome, but not entirely unexpected. In any event, hopefully she's in a better place, now.

I lay with her downstairs last night, so I didn't have to worry about carrying her any place. We had some quiet moments together. I'd like to say she was ready to let go, but she was still looking for a miracle. The homeopathy really did work short term miracles -- getting the blood pumping, mainly, and in that way, bringing her out of shock. But even the Yunnan Baiyao (and the red pills) failed to stop the bleeding. In the end, in a way, it was her heart murmur that killed her.

I do have Merlin (4 yr. old GSD/Husky), though, so I think I'll stay plugged in to see how to keep him healthy.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Alyson, you did everything one could have imagined. Bless you for what you did, and for joining us here to learn and carry on for our animals. Well done, my friend:)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom