• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vomiting and diahrea transferable between two cats?

LukeBo

Registered
I have 2 cats. The other day, my one had to go to the vet to get urine drawn. Some time After that, he was vomitting and had diahrea (maybe a day or two later?). He seems better, but now my other cat is having the same issue. I took her to the vet today, and gave them a stool sample, and they recommended probiotics for them (still waiting on BW and stool results). Their diet has not changed, and as far as I can tell, they haven't gotten into anything they shouldn't have, and their stress is unchanged/non-existent.
Could he have picked up something at the vet? Could it have transferred between them?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Could it have transferred between them?
Great question Luke! IMHO, there is indeed an energetic connection between all living beings. So yes, I think it's possible.

How is your girl kitty's BEAM?

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Stress can also generate GI upsets, so keep working to improve vitality and balance (101 class, all the webinars, especially one on energy approaches you can learn to do yourself).

Regardless of the test results, evaluate the context and overall well being before doing any conventional meds.

Because they prescribed probiotics, are they a holistic practice? If not, do go to the select article and put together your team.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Wonderful.
Now is the time to prevent this stress in the future.
Train both cats to LOVE going places, especially to the vet. It may take you a year and it is so well worth it.
We talk a lot about training dogs and cats to love being examined by you, treated by you and this makes them more comfortable at the clinic, too.

Be sure you have read and are doing more and more of what we suggest in the 101 class, and taking advantage of learning from the many great speaker in the webinars.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom