• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vitality and Balance System (VBS) for vets

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you, Dr. Jeff, for spending the time to have an article on vitality and balance be published in the Holistic Veterinary Journal.
Dr. C

G

ginnyw

Oh, bravo, Dr. Jeff! I love it when you talk to me that way:) No, seriously, a great article in an appropriate style. Since it was already published, I am assuming it would be OK to send to my local crew of vets, yes?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Ginny, and I'm so glad that the article resonates with you!

I'm waiting to hear back from the journal about sharing the article with non-AHVMA members.

For now, you can send pet parents this forum link.

Have an awe-some day!

G

gailpope

Congratulations Jeff – this article is a brilliant way of again encouraging east to meet west in the use of functional medicine but most importantly it introduces Vitality and Balance, incorporating BEAM in such a way as to be non-controversial, while appealing to veterinarians as well as anyone who has ever wished for - dare I say it – perfect health for their loved one/s.

The depth and brilliance shown in explaining the philosophy of Holistic Actions! Is undeniable and it is my fervent hope that every veterinarian and caregiver has the chance to read it and ask questions…..

Please everyone, do not miss this golden opportunity to develop your passion for perfect health for all beings by sharing this article far and wide: vitality and balance jahvma 2019.pdf I'm hoping we can use the link above, but if not then here is the forum link:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom