• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Using animal communication to help determine a homeopathic remedy

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
As a Professional Animal Communicator and Certified Homeopath, Donna Lozito has an eclectic background. She has devoted her entire adult life to exploring her inner world. Along the way, she discovered the great depth of existence and the power of the human spirit.

Above is a private Youtube that she shared with the members of a Bach Flower Study group that meet the 1st Saturday of the month. Donna said that I could share it with you. She would like your input.

She does have a website at Home - Donna Lozito, CCH - Animal Communication- Homeopathy

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Cindy! I think Donna uses animal communication to help inform her choices. Not r=becessarily to find a remedy.

Donna uses the same intuitive ability of connecting with "spirit" and the energy of consciousness and the universe that we all share.

Donna and I have a conversation about this for the upcoming conference about a Positive and Practical Veterinary Spirituality, love energy, consciousness and homeopathy":

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom