• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Tummy upset -Pulsatilla

Shivani

VIP Member
Registered
I made up and administered 'pulsatilla' for Max as we discussed in the 15 minute consult. My question is: do I continue to administer the pulsatilla or is it a one off dose? His tummy upset is intermittent and unpredictable at this stage so should I just be administering the pulsatilla when he has the tummy upset or also as a preventative? And should he be having a tummy upset, what is the recommendation for frequency of dosing?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
These are important questions Shivani!

Regarding the frequency of dosing, it depends on the situation. It's best to practice watchful waiting after a first dose of any homeopathic medicine.

We consider this the "test" dose which helps determine individual susceptibility to the remedy.

Regarding your next steps, that determined by Max's response which BEAM may reflect. Or you may see a change in frequency or prominence of his upset tummy. Or something else may change..

Now is the time to observe and record any changes.

Shivani

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff, tonight Max received a 1/4 teaspoon of a 1:1 blend of wild blueberry powder and barley grass juice powder. Within 45 mins of him eating his dinner he threw up everything. For the last 5days he has been receiving a 1/4 teaspoon of just wild blueberry powder in his dinner which has given him no trouble. I am not home tonight but my partner who fed Max said that His BEAM was fine before dinner and he seemed quite ok after he threw up. Also, his Itching skin Is progressing which I have posted under a different title in the forum. I hope to be at the next webinar. Alas last week I got the time difference wrong and tuned in just as you were wrapping it up. ?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom