• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

The Bengston Method

JillH

All-Access Member
Registered
Something remarkable is happening in my life, and my husband I both think that it is related to learning the Bengston method. It would be impossible to write a thorough account of the many synchronicities and beneficial shifts that are happening, but I'll describe some of the highlights to open the conversation. Thank you, @Dr. Christina, for reminding me to use the Forum. I am a ludite! Forums are still not my natural habitat ;)

I believe that The Bengston Method is very much a legacy gift to me from my cat, Sammy, who passed away in April. I had been looking forward to Dr. Bengston's talk, but Sammy was so sick that I missed it. But Sammy declined rapidly, and he spent three days at the vet hospital receiving IV fluids and tests. He came home to us with no diagnosis and a very uncertain future. I knew immediately that I needed to spend the day with him, curled up beside each other, petting him and giving him what fluids and foods I could, while I watched Dr. Bengston's Empower Hour talk and then listened to his book, The Energy Cure, in its entirety. It was a powerful, beautiful day, and as I said, I felt that Sammy was "giving me" this time to learn Dr. Bengston's method.

When Sammy first got sick, he had a smell that immediately made me think he was dying. I wasn't sure whether or not it was just catastrophic thinking on my part. But in Dr. Bengston's book, he says that "death has a smell" and he has learned not to interfere with death. I can't say I didn't try to interfere, but I did try not to interfere too much aside from homeopathic care and constant messages back and forth with Dr. Jeff (thank you again,
@Dr. Jeff!) , but Sammy passed away after a few weeks. I laid his body out on a beautiful cloth that was given to me by a shaman, and I tried to practice what is taught in the Tibetan Book of the dead -- to let his body make the transition through the bardo in four days, and to think sweet thoughts of him. Then we bought a seedling pine and planted him with it. The experience of those four days has completely changed the way I see both life and death.

I was so grief stricken that my own homeopath prescribed a 1 M dose of Pulsatilla for me, and that helped enormously. Then I returned to the process of learning Dr. Bengston's method through his audio book, Hands On Healing. I am working daily for just a few minutes to create my list of images and to practice cycling them. They are beginning to change my whole life in very interesting ways. For me, being selfish is a radically different approach. I was trained very much to be unselfish, and this has created a lot of difficulty in my life. But the idea that by making selfish wishes, my energy grows in its potential to help others is a fascinating and beautiful possibility. I love that my job is to focus on what I truly wish, but my job is not to make my wishes come true. I don't need to work hard or strategize or manipulate.

I had trouble getting to 20 wishes. Then I had a wonderful idea: I could wish for the wishes of the people I love. This began a series of surprising conversations that revitalized my relationship to the people I love most, simply by asking people "Do you have a wish that I can wish for you?" In the case of my brother, he wished for a pet. Preferably a dog, but maybe a cat. Ideally, a service dog. My brother, however, lives with my sister. My sister did not wish for my brother to have a pet. But that was not a problem, since I only had to wish for my brother's pet. I didn't have to make it happen. Interestingly, the day after I asked my brother what he wished for, he began searching for new places to live. Lots of interesting things are happening now, none of them predictable, but all of them working to improve the relationship between all three of us siblings. The pet has not yet appeared, but I would not be surprised if it does at some point. If not, I believe that the wish has instigated a profoundly healing process in and of itself.

This morning alone, easily a half dozen strikingly serendipitous events have occured related to my wishes. Many things are already scratched off my list.

Over the weekend, my daughter was extremely ill, and I believe that she got better in part because she gave me permission to use the skills I'm learning with the Bengston Method. All of this, and I'm not yet very good at image cycling!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Jill for posting your beautiful words on the forum. ? ❤️

Yes, the power of Bengston Method and intention is profound and "miraculously" healing.

Working with the power of intention this way helps us "Go With The Flow". When we do so amazing things can happen (and often do).

Wonderful work with helping your daughter get better. :D⚡☀️

PatriciaG

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks for posting this, Jill. While i regularly read the forum postings I never think of posting myself! You inspired me!
I've been studying Energetic Healing for many, many years but didn't know about the Bengston Method.
i looked into it yesterday and am looking forward to listening to the Sounds True Hands on Healing course.
If anyone else is interested, Amazon is having a 3 month free trial of Audible for Prime members. I signed up for the free trail and was able to download the Hands on Healing course for free:)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing that great info. Patricia!

I look forward to hearing more about your energy healing experiences.

JillH

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks for posting this, Jill. While i regularly read the forum postings I never think of posting myself! You inspired me!
I've been studying Energetic Healing for many, many years but didn't know about the Bengston Method.
i looked into it yesterday and am looking forward to listening to the Sounds True Hands on Healing course.
If anyone else is interested, Amazon is having a 3 month free trial of Audible for Prime members. I signed up for the free trail and was able to download the Hands on Healing course for free:)
Hi Patricia,
I'm glad you decided to post! I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the book and your experiences with the Bengston Method.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Patty-

Would you like to share a bit a bit about your experiences with "Esoteric Healing" and the book that we discussed during our HMDM call?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks for posting - I was not able to finish the audio teaching and this serves as a great reminder for me to complete it! I checked the website and it looks like there will be two workshops available WORKSHOPS - Bengston Research - anyone interested?

JillH

All-Access Member
Registered
Yes, I am interested! I am debating between the July workshop and the September one. September looks as if it will be better for me.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Yes, I am interested! I am debating between the July workshop and the September one. September looks as if it will be better for me.
Hi Jill - the one in September works better for me also!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Please keep sharing your results with the Bengston and other energy healing methods.

Dr. Christina

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Please keep sharing your results with the Bengston and other energy healing methods.
I have been reading tons of testimonies on iTeraCare (frequency wanding device I posted awhile back) and am very intrigued. Most of the information I have gotten are via FB - can you (and/or @Dr. Jeff) check out this group on Facebook "iTeraCare Pets and Animals" and let us know what you think? Thank you so much!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
If you find any formal clinical trials (in pets or people) of the iTeraCare unit, please let us know what you find Christine.

This sounds potentially super helpful!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@JillH
Thank you so much for sharing! You have inspired me too!
I’m an Energy Healer & Animal Communicator. I’m always interim learning more and things that are new to me.
I have known the power of Intention and Energy Healing for many years and am still amazed when I witness or experience it!
I swt a very strong intention that Romeo’s Kidney function would be restored to Normal, which I was told is impossible, and we kept holding that intention & we did so A LOT!

I posted the Miraculous news, and all we did, that Romeo’s Blood and Urine came back all Normal & fully functioning this Month!!!!!

I was very touched by what you shared. Truthfully, its been such a difficult and heartbreaking few years and I had given up all my dreams!! Recently, I set the intention that I Surrender and can hold the intention of my Dreams and will allow the Universe to manifest my/our Highest Good!

I’m really grateful for this loving kind Community! Many Thanks to everyone. If I may be of service to anyone, I love to help!

Keep us posted!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much Lauren!! I deeply appreciate your super kind words and offer to help.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
BTW, I highly recommend listening to Sounds True Podcast with Tami Simon(Best Interviewer) so many incredible, insightful and inspiring People on her Show! They also offer amazing courses and I'll go look for the Bengston Method one now...thanks for sharing! I use Spotify for Sounds True Podcast.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
If you find any formal clinical trials (in pets or people) of the iTeraCare unit, please let us know what you find Christine.
Hi Dr. Jeff - I asked for clinical trial papers but was given the response below:

We really haven't been given paper clinical research. There are lots of videos. It very new to the US But has been around a longer in other countries. The testimonial group is the best research we have. I will look for some more. The lack of research and clinical trials is because it not being sold as a medical device but more of that it helps the cells heal themselves. Also it helps so many different ailments in the body. There is a protocol for where to wand for certain things. My husband was just diagnosed with diabetes. So we will wand in the areas it suggest.

There are no clinical trials at this time other than testimonials.

Two Facebook groups recommended:

🤔

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for checking Christine. I appreciate it.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Think about the anecdotes?

Without any clinical studies, all I can say is that it theoretically should work but the only option is to try it and see if it's helpful.

If it is, I can see if the company has any interest in a study.

What's the cost of the unit you'd buy?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom