• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Taking a previous remedy

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
My dog has taken several remedies trying to help her body deal with skin issues. Basically not much change has been seen with any.
She has lost 98% of her hair.
A remedy she had been given this past spring had a positive effect, as she started growing hair on various parts of her body. I’ve talked about this with Dr Chambreau, and I picked up from that talk that this hair growth may not be all that positive a sign as I felt and hoped it was.
My dog was changed to another remedy in the summer(dr Chambreau is not our homeo vet).
The hair that had been coming in, pretty much started to thin almost immediately on the new and most recent remedy, and has nearly all disappeared again. But she did stop the occasional small urine leaks she had been having before this latest remedy..
Is it ok to go back to a remedy given before this last remedy, in hoping that remedy may have been working better than others? I understand that the potency will need to be considered, etc.
Nothing has had much effect on skin itching.
Like Dr Chambreau said in our last webinar,,,that most homeopath vets want to run when they hear skin issues!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, it is not unusual to return to a previously used remedy when indicated.

However, I'd advise talking to your vet homeopath before doing so.

Hair regrowth without an improvement in BEAM may mean that the remedy was palliative and not curative.

The current symptoms will be the guides.

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff.
Yes, do plan to talk to our vet.
This had been mulling thru my mind tho for awhile. Wanted to get other thought before doing so.
She is about 13 now. Energy of BEAM is hard to measure for me sometimes. Appetite is fantastic.
Thank you again. The support and knowledge you and the HA team give us is wonderful.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Carol.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're very welcome, Carol. It's truly our honor and pleasure to share whatever we know or learn.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom