• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Sunny's excessively itchy feet

DebbieS

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello @Dr. Jeff and @Dr. Christina - I am making a raw food diet with veggies and fruits as per the medical medium and trying some of his supplements. I am also giving Sunny apoquel daily and entederm- the only things that stop her feet from itching so bad but I know are very bad for her. That is why I am here. What can I do to stop her feet from itching so bad? And, get rid of the apoquel and entederm? She does this when I lie down at night and am trying to go to sleep. Help!!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Debbie! It's great to see you here. Thanks for making your first post. :snowman:

We share the same goal as you (get her off the medications).

It may sound odd, but I love that Sunny is still making skin symptoms!!!?

In order to answer your question tho, we'll need lots more context.

This is a great way for you to learn more about HMDM.

The HMDM = Holistic Medical Decision Making the process is the way we decide what to do whenever we have a decision to make.

Like make a mindful decision about what TV or car or... to buy.

1. What's your goal (a really fast car?)
2. Do your research (learn about all the car options and weigh their expense, benefits, etc.)
3. Implement your holistic action (sign the papers to buy the car)

For Sunny, that starts with her age, diet, symptoms, etc. (you can find much more in the forum posting guide at the very top of this page ("First time posting? Follow this posting guide")

I look forward to learning more about Sunny.

DebbieS

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi, Thank you @Dr. Jeff , here are more details:
Sunny if female, neutered, English Bulldog, approximate age 7. Her approximate weight is 46 lbs.
She does not want to walk; I have to wagon her around, appetite is - eats later in the morning and about 6. Raw Food Diet per Medical Medium.
Vaccination history / exposure to toxins, other medication: We used to live in Arizona, pollution, she is on apoquel, entederm, pesticides in grass around us
Her itchy feet have always been happening.
Is the condition better or worse from exercise, heat, cold, time of day, certain foods, emotional upset, being touched, excitement, etc? worse in FL than AZ
Has any diagnostic work been done? Diagnosis if available (you can attach your diagnostic tests to the post if you have them) No, what should I do?
Current and previous treatment: some herbs Medical Medium provided
Other health concerns: eye issue, and rolls on her seat like she needs anal glands done but I just did that yesterday

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Debbie!

As we briefly discussed on our call today, please start the Happiness Protocol, promoting sniffing, negative ion and aloe vera therapy:

Watch the video in this thread for an example of the power of the HP:

One thing I did not mention was starting her on Mitomax:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom